SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another talking point: Kerry demands Bush violate the law

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Lewis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Another talking point: Kerry demands Bush violate the law Reply with quote

As I understand the newest campaign finance laws (which I believe Kerry voted for) Bush cannot, by law, make any actions that would exert influence over a 527 organization. Therefore Kerry's droling whine that Bush should tell the SwiftVets to stop is nothing less than Kerry demanding Bush violate a law that Kerry himself voted for.

(Of course at the same time Kerry has remained very silent in regards to the antics of both Michael Moore and MoveOn.org)
chemical_boy
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kerry and the Democrats were trying to lay a trap for Bush
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Another talking point: Kerry demands Bush violate the la Reply with quote

Jack Lewis wrote:
As I understand the newest campaign finance laws (which I believe Kerry voted for) Bush cannot, by law, make any actions that would exert influence over a 527 organization. Therefore Kerry's droling whine that Bush should tell the SwiftVets to stop is nothing less than Kerry demanding Bush violate a law that Kerry himself voted for.

Their milking the Bull, eh Jack! Wink

Zell Miller
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Wait a minute, I'm trying to get the timeline right.

Did Kerry vote FOR the CFR *before* he voted AGAINST it? Or AGAINST the CFR *after* he voted FOR it?
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: