SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After Incident Reports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grover71
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: After Incident Reports Reply with quote

Does every commander on each swiftboat have to file an after incident report? It seems to me if John Kerry was confident in his story he would sign the appropriate papers and have his records released. It is amazing that not even the commentators in the news I greatly admire make more of an issue of him releasing his records. Honestly, If I were President Bush, I would state that I was proud to have flown in the Air National Guard. Correct me if I am wrong Vets, but everyone knows GW served in the guard and knows his story. He did not accuse the Heroes of the Vietnam War of being war criminals!! I would be more aggresive if I were the President. No one is questioning the fact that Kerry went to Vietnam, but how he conducted himself during his service and afterwards, beleive me, If GW had met Communists in France after the war while he was an Officer in the Naval reserves we would know about it.....is it cold in Cambodia during Christmas??
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grover,

The swiftvets would have to answer this themselves or at least a swabbie (which I am not), but I do know in the USAF a fighter or bomber squadron had only one after action report. It was the flight leader's responsibility to see that the paperwork was filed, but it often was relagated to a junior officer. I am guessing the Swift Boats were similiar.

-Polaris

Truth is Beauty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: