SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Democratic Party could not get any lower than this...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: The Democratic Party could not get any lower than this... Reply with quote

One simply has to look at the two leading spokespersons for the Democratic Party to see how low they have fallen: Ted Kennedy, who got away with negligent homicide. John Kerry, who maligned an entire generation of vets and a self-professed war criminal.
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh no.... they can, and will, get worse than that.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If comments and conduct seen by some ardent Kerry supporters here are any indication, we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg yet.

I'm afraid this election will go down in history as the nastiest one ever.
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
If comments and conduct seen by some ardent Kerry supporters here are any indication, we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg yet.

I'm afraid this election will go down in history as the nastiest one ever.

When you have a guy like Kerry who can look you in the eye and and just flat out lie and misrepresent himself.....you know moral principles are not going to be part of his bag of tricks. I know all politicans lie, but Kerry is different, he will lie about the most mudane things that can easily be verified: like what he drives. Kerry isn't any different then the Kerry who wanted his PH so badly he told the the doctor he was wounded from enemy combat.
we're nuts
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only difference in Senators Kerry and Kennedy is that apparently only one of them can swim.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad, a Navy WWII Veteran told me the other day that Kerry would lie if the truth would fit better. Comes from a man and Vet that I have a lot of respect for. Semper Fi.
h3digital
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: The truth be told. Reply with quote

Kerry doesn't want to cut Veterans Bennefits, like Bush IS doing. No matter what you think of the guy, be and act like the patriots you claim to be by this bashing of a Presidential canidate. 910 Million will be cut by 2006 in Veterans Bennefits. THAT IS A FACT. Ask our Secretary of the Veterans Administration.He'll be glad to tell you. Guess what?, the Protestics program is the first to get cut, one of the best in the country I might add. Isn't their a bunch of soldiers now (4000) wounded and maimed in Walter Reed and KY now that could really use that research? So bash the person, but not what he's trying to do. Don't be so blinded and misguided by your hate. A Patiot is a person who questions the actions of our leaders. Is not that what makes up a Democracy? I question our current President and it's administration. So does the CIA. Watch the news, and I don't mean fox news either. CSPAN etc. Does it make me a terrible peroson or a traitor because I feel our current president has made the whole world hate us and dragged the good name of the United States through the gutter? No, maybe to you extreamists, but we need a leader who unites , not divides.
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

95 bxl wrote:
Ohhh no.... they can, and will, get worse than that.

See what I mean?
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: The truth be told. Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
Kerry doesn't want to cut Veterans Bennefits, like Bush IS doing. No matter what you think of the guy, be and act like the patriots you claim to be by this bashing of a Presidential canidate. 910 Million will be cut by 2006 in Veterans Bennefits. THAT IS A FACT. Ask our Secretary of the Veterans Administration.He'll be glad to tell you. Guess what?, the Protestics program is the first to get cut, one of the best in the country I might add. Isn't their a bunch of soldiers now (4000) wounded and maimed in Walter Reed and KY now that could really use that research? So bash the person, but not what he's trying to do. Don't be so blinded and misguided by your hate. A Patiot is a person who questions the actions of our leaders. Is not that what makes up a Democracy? I question our current President and it's administration. So does the CIA. Watch the news, and I don't mean fox news either. CSPAN etc. Does it make me a terrible peroson or a traitor because I feel our current president has made the whole world hate us and dragged the good name of the United States through the gutter? No, maybe to you extreamists, but we need a leader who unites , not divides.

Go Fish and take you're claimed college education with you. How about posting a PDF image of your DD214. I tried earlier in the day to reason with you and received no response. Either you're an ideologue or troll

Bye

And Another thing: The word is Prosthetics
Sharps Shooter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Not a Troll Reply with quote

h3digital, (Let the Truth come out, be out, left out, leftist, left) wrote, and

the spelling was so poor that the misspellings made it difficult to follow the thread of thought logically. There were many unsupported assertions. There was appeal to emotion without corresponding logical connection.

And worst of all, there is the growing suspicion that 'digital' had not the courage to serve in America's defense; has NEVER had the courage to rise, putting life and limb in harm's way for all that America is and can be; and seeks now to rationalize his cowardice by positing that defeatism and appeasement and America-bashing are the TRUE WAYs to freedom and decency, and those of us who served in truth are not letting the ugly, anti-American truth to come out. So neener-neener.

But maybe I miss my analysis here... Confused
Sharps Shooter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Specifics, Young Padawan Learner Reply with quote

"Does it make me a terrible peroson or a traitor because I feel our current president has made the whole world hate us and dragged the good name of the United States through the gutter? "

You 'feel' our current president ... don't use 'feel'. Use 'think', 'reason' or 'believe'. You might even: observe, surmise, posit or note. 'Feel' makes you look like an unthinking, over-emotional leftist, without logical arguments and leaning irrationally on 'feeling'.

As for making 'the whole world hate us', President Bush has NOT. He has served clear warning to the TYRANTS and ABUSERS of our world that America no longer chooses to make their lives easy, as had been the Dem/Rep position for many years under many administrations prior to Bush. The freedom-loving PEOPLE of the world still love and respect America, and look to America for continued leadership, courage and respect.

And while we're on the subject, if tyrants and paranoid, selfish elitists like Kim, Jong-il or Khameini HATE America, I am proud to acknowledge that. It is a valid indicator that America (even, maybe, Mr Bush) is different from and acting unlike THEIR wretched sink-hole quasi-nations.

And finally, Mr Bush has lifted the name America to greater heights, but if you don't like ME saying so, ask the inhabitants of 4,000 little towns and villages around Iraq, where the people have clinics, schools, colleges, a functioning judiciary, and are preparing for their first self-determining elections in more than 24 years! Functionally their first ever, as a real nation. On behalf of Mr Bush, "You're welcome."
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: The truth be told. Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
Kerry doesn't want to cut Veterans Bennefits

Even though his voting record indicates that is exactly what he would like to do...

Actions vs. words...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: