SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what happens next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dfountain3928
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: what happens next Reply with quote

I hate to show my ignorance about how government operates but I'll do it anyway... If we all get lucky and Kerry drops out or is forced out,whatever, what happens then on the Democrat ticket? Does Edwards become the candidate, or does the party choose another? Do they have time before the election to choose another? If Kerry is forced out due to say a legal matter, possibly because of all of the recent alligations and charges that could possibly be brought against him can the party also be accused of any wrongdoing? If so can they sponser another candidate before they are cleared of wrongdoing. Can Kerry actually run if charges are filed.
The reason I ask this is because last night I read a post somewhere " can;t remember where though" but it said something about a non partisen organization ( justice, something)or other but anyway they listed the charges that they felt would apply to Kerry and his lies and implied that they were going to persue this matter. If so and he is charged what happens next as far as the election.
IamHG
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is zero chance that kerry will drop out of the race. It has not even been contemplated as far as I know.

There will be an election, and the swiftboat vets will have contributed greatly to the writing of the history of american politics. hopefully the american people will have the good judgement to see this guy for what he is, an opportunist.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry won't drop out.

Judicial Watch filed a complaint with the Navy asking them to investigate many charges against Kerry for aiding the enemy during a time of war and when he was enlisted and much, much more.

Here is the link to the thread with more info...

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3601&highlight=judicial+watch
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't see it in Kerry.

Perhaps a straight jacket and a breakdown, I don't see him quitting.

He has such a fixation on being the next JFKENNEDY, I just

don't think he will handle it. Mental melt down maybe,
but in his mind he is infalable.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Judicial Watch Reply with quote

I agree with someone else who wrote that SBVT should not associate itself with Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch is officially independent, and has done lots of good work (like trying to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for illegal campaign contributions) but I also read a report saying that Judicial Watch's founder Jack Klayman is running for the Senate in Florida, and commissioned a poll but failed to pay the pollster.

Jack Klayman is no longer the head of Judicial Watch, so anything Klaman did wrong might not hurt Judicial Watch, but "guilt by association" is rampant in the media--just look what they say about Cheney and Halliburton!

However, if someone from Judicial Watch has read "Unfit for Command" and wants to do something independent in the legal system, let them do it, but don't sign on to it.
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is zero chance that kerry will drop out of the race.

The decision is not entirely up to Kerry. If the DNC decide he's damaged goods, it possible they'll drop him fast.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he will drop out before the election. Guess I am in the minority here on that one.

Bush wins in a landslide either way.

Zell Miller
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
I think he will drop out before the election. Guess I am in the minority here on that one.

Bush wins in a landslide either way.

Chuck; I wish it were so but it would be my guess due to his inate character flaws he'll stay in there and keep manipulating. Remember he has the help of all four national cheeleading groups.

1. Main stream media
2. Left wing university professors
3. Celebs and movie propagandists like Michael Moore
4. Democratic party
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: