SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is anyone here a vet that was

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azlusa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: is anyone here a vet that was Reply with quote

on the scene we are discussing ? I know President Bush is not a part of this movement . I believe the the SwiftVets for truth . People that do not believe Mr. Kerry should become a band of our own, and dispute the claims that we are a bunch of Republian hacks , I am more than willing to put my money where my mouth is , I need to know that the sponsers of this site are "the real deal " and not just a group of Kerry haters . Not sure how we can combat the lastest charges " we are all part of some grand White House scheme
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you get buried, azlusa, I suggest you go to www.swiftvets.com/~swiftvet/index.php and do some reading.

Wink
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: is anyone here a vet that was Reply with quote

Quote:
"the real deal " or "Kerry haters"

The two concepts are not mutually exclusive. Wink

If you know what this man has done to an entire generation of soldiers and you understand the betrayal he has dealt to millions in his life-long quest of the Presidency, perhaps you'll be a "Kerry hater," too. Wink

I know that's what caused my utter disdain for this chameleon - his record, his activities, his history.

Try it - see if your skin isn't crawling after a few days' reading.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

experienced troll alert IMHO

the fishing troll type
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'd recommend white Lockhart buzz-baits. I've tried pop’r and Scum Frogs and no self-respecting lib will hit 'em. Wacky-rigs and light-weight tackle seems to be 'bout the best bet.

Assuming I was on the same boat, that is.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
azlusa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Hi Scott Reply with quote

I have read all of that , and John 's book , I lived in Boston until 1988 , I know Kerry is unfit to be our President , my concern is . he is trying to tie Bush to this cause , which I believe will seem to discredit the truth . Kerry is unfit to serve in the U.S. Senate , certainly not as our President .
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand your confusion. That Senator Kerry is trying to tie President Bush to Mr. O"Neill or the SBVT is absurd. Senator Kerry is being deluded by his handlers (or quite possilby he is self-deluded, but I'm not a psychiatrist. Best to leave that sort of speculation to the professionals) into thinking that it's political. It's not. It's personal.

The Swift Vets beef is with Senator Kerry, and his unfitness for the office of POTUS and CIC. That there are other candidates for president is not of any significance or importance to the Swift Vets nor to me.

Spend some time looking around this site, that should answer your concerns as to the motivation and sincerity of those of us who are supporting SBVT.

This is MY opinion, I am in no way trying to speak for SBVT, just so you are clear on that.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can try to tie Swifts to Bush until election day, but the President has not supported or endorsed this group in any way.

In fact, he's on the record that he wishes ALL the 527's would go away.

All Kerry has been able to do is make some nebulous connections that don't even pass the 6 degrees test.

If you know and understand all of what Kerry has done, I don't understand then what your trouble is.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Is anyone... Reply with quote

I've got to weigh in on this one. I'm fairly new to this site and joined readily because I felt guilty for not doing more for our returning Vietnam vets. However, now that I know so much more, here's how I see it. On the Kerry side we have a bunch of billionaires who have been organizing for decades and wish to occupy the most powerful position on the planet. On the Swiftee side, we have a bunch of monetarily poor individuals scattered across the country from farms to great cities and everything in between. They had witnessed a cheesy punk who got by with a whole series of despicable acts and immediately after, accused them of all manner of atrocities. Further, they had resigned themselves to the fact that he got by with it and only wanted to forget the whole thing. All of a sudden, they were struck by the realization that he was one of two individuals to be elected to the presidency. They were motivated beyond anyone's expectation and organized quickly into a group whose only goal was to expose him to the truth. The rest is up to you.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Is anyone... Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
On the Swiftee side, we have a bunch of monetarily poor individuals scattered across the country from farms to great cities and everything in between.

Without the power of the Internet, that would have been all that we were.

I suspect that's partly how candidate Kerry has "skated" on the issue all these years.

... times they are a changing!
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<quote>or quite possilby he is self-deluded[/quote]
Yes he is self-deluded into thinking that we would not challenge his record!<p>
So his only response is to go back to the VRWC.<p>
Dear John: If you believe these people the SBVT's are liar's please challenge them in court not the White House.<p>
I double dare you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: