SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Standing Strong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shamrockgreen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Standing Strong Reply with quote

In a country where free speech is so dependant on how many lawyers you have at your disposal, the Swift Vets have taken a huge personal risk to come out and voice the knowledge facts and opinions of a man whom many feel is a charlatan. I can't post over in the AD section because I am an AD spouse, however we are truly indebted to the men who are taking a stand for something here that is so very very important.

So many of us are the "silent majority" overuled and out shouted by the minorities who seem to think they can shove us around because we don't protest, go vegan or wear our sexuality on our sleeves. Some of us just can't stomach it anymore...these men of SwiftVets are truly brave to speak out when others would just shake their heads and walk away.

So my many thanks to SwiftVets, our families who live and breathe the military life everyday thank you, for not allowing this fraud named Kerry to let the country and world think he is a war hero.

Go Navy !
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shamrockgreen

You are so correct. I am 48. My older brother was there. My younger brother and two sisters were scared but incredibly proud.

This service was not a platform for a career but an answer to a call by this nation.

Kerry has lied. That would have been forgiven had he asked for it. Instead he promoted the lie for a career.

How could anyone allow someone like that to lead those who would never forsake this great nation or their fellow American? How?
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: