SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proving their bravery yet again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opie42_2004
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Proving their bravery yet again! Reply with quote

Thank you Gentlemen! You proved your courage in your youth and you do it yet again now. You are ALL honored by me and I will help any way I can.
Prof
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Courage Reply with quote

I congratulate veterans for their courage in service to their country. Those who have come forth to reveal the truth about Kerry have ratified their courage again. Now they face another enemy- the Kerry machine, which, while it may not be armed with AK47's or RPG's, uses words as its bullets in an effort to silence those who would dare to challenge Kerry's qualifications. Note that the attacks are one the periphery such as claimed relations with republicans and allegtations of campain violations - designed to divert attention from the merits of the argument that Kerry by his own conduct has exhibited a charactrer making him unfit for command. This they cannot rebut so they seek to becloud. I have contributed and will send more when I receive my August pay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: