SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You Decide - Kerry or Swift Vets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpaluda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: You Decide - Kerry or Swift Vets Reply with quote

Kerry testified before the senate in his 1971 antiwar efforts.

I made the following points to the host on a liberal Detroit Talk Show a few months ago after which the host, Tony somebody, thanked me for serving and then cut me off with no response. He did that because there is no response that favors Mr Kerry and it seems to me this would be a great message to get out to the American public. My suggestion follows:

You Decide : Swift Vets or Kerry and Credibility

According to John Kerry’s testimony before the Senate in 1971:
1. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat in Viet Nam, Mr. Kerry led his crew and committed “war crimes”. Do we want a “war criminal” as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
2. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat in Viet Nam, Mr. Kerry did not personally participate in war crimes, but observed war crimes being committed and took no formal action to stop, prevent, or report such activity, making him derelict in his duty as an officer and boat commander. Do we want such a man as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
3. As an officer and skipper of a swift boat Mr. Kerry did not personally observe any war crimes to which he testified before the senate, meaning he lied to the senate in his testimony, making him a liar who will lie when expedient to get what he wants. Do we want a liar as our Commander in Chief ? You decide !
4. Mr. Kerry and his Democratic Campaign staff are frantically changing the details on specific issues as detailed by Mr. Kerry in his book, in his testimony before the Senate, and in his campaign because Kerry’s fantasies and lies are being brought to the public by Swift Boat Vets for the Truth. The Swifties are enduring a hail of fire today as they did in Viet Nam a lifetime ago, by our major media and the Kerry supporters. Thank God we are again being served by an honorable group ready to suffer the consequences for the good of America. Where is the credibility in this issue ? YOU DECIDE !
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Throw Kerry Over the Fence! Reply with quote

Vietnam Vets should throw Hanoi John over the fence and then explain later that we were only pretending to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: