SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neil destroyed John Podesta today on ABC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dallasbob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: John O'Neil destroyed John Podesta today on ABC Reply with quote

I just finished watching ABC's lThis Week With George Stephalopus.
It is my opinion, that ABC actually treated Mr. O'Neil fairly. Thanks to this fair treatment, O'Neil, armed with facts and the truth, simply destroyed Clinton's former waterboy John Podesta.

If the mainstream media, gives the Swifties a fair chance to actually present the truth to the American public. The American voters will not elect a fraud such as John Fibbing Kerry.

Bob Pruett
Houston, Texas
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dallasbob
It is my opinion, that ABC actually treated Mr. O'Neil fairly.

Unfortunately I missed this and it does sound awkward that they treated him fairly. Dont get me wrong, I think it is great. O'Neill is a very respectable person in my opinion. Thanks for passing the info along Bob.

Curt
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just heard that O'Niel is recovering from donating a kidney to his wife. He is a true hero, does not even talk about it. I just hope this pace is not to much for him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: