SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't Touch Wet Paint: Anatomy of a Kerry Screw Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Don't Touch Wet Paint: Anatomy of a Kerry Screw Up Reply with quote

Don't Touch "Wet Paint"--> Anatomy of Another Kerry Screw Up.

Kerry has crappy campaign advisors, even that large percentage of reporters in the media, whom have a Kerry bias.....are slapping their forehead in disgust. DOH!

Look what they did this weekend. They went out and screamed "Bush remove that Ad" Over and Over and Over. Heck they released a commercial saying it, Moveon.org did the same.

"Remove the Ad, we are suing to remove the Ad, Stop the Ad, How can this Ad be allowed" OVER and OVER

Enter in the average Voter. Average voter catches a glance of Kerry's efforts and/or the discussion going on this weekeend, while flipping channels because NBC keep on changing the channel which is covering the Women's beach Volleyball. (ummm the could just be me...but I digress)

Below is what can reasonably be predicted that will go through the average voters head after seeing Kerry's pleas to pull the Ads and the talking heads this weekend.
" Wow they really are demanding for that Ad to be removed, I wonder what is in that Ad, I bet I can find it on the Internet" or " I don't really follow this stuff, but I know Joe is a political junkie, I will ask him. or " Wow this is getting overplayed today, so long as its all sorted out with a bunch of questions in the debates"

Kerry affectively said, "Don't Touch Wet Paint". Doesn't look wet to me.... touch.

Kerry has defended nothing this weekend, he has not said anything in response, though his campaign indicates its a REAL ISSUE with its advertisements. And regardless of the debates on the first Ad, nobody debates the truth of the second. And Kerry's Campaign the focused on Vietnam, looks fully unprepared to address what they themselves brought into focus during the completely controlled Democratic Convention.

Don't think his campaign was not told the above, they are screwing up with full information. They are screwing up after considering the above in advance.

The measure of a leader is who follows and works for that leader....look at the Picture...touch the picture with your mouse.
http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php?topic=SwiftPhoto
Need I say more?
Does Integrity still count? Why Yes, Yes it does. <---can you tell I wrote this post?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: