SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joe Scarborough`s Sunday Night Special
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Joe Scarborough`s Sunday Night Special Reply with quote

Joe: Since you did not answer my e-mail where I offered some basic info. that was woefully lacking from your last show I hope you will read this posting. Kerry`s first swift boat was #44 which departed Cam Ranh Bay on Dec. 6th, 1968 had the following crew members: James Wasser, Drew Whitlow, Stephen Gardner, William Zalodonis, Stephen Hatch. These are the guys you should be looking for, for any incident that occurred from Dec. 6th 1968 to Jan.29th, 1969

On Jan. 29th, 1969 Tedd Peck, commander of the #94 boat was seriously wounded on what was known as The Cua Lon River Mission and on that date Kerry was re-assigned to boat #94.The crew he inherited: Gene Thorson, David Alston, Del Sandusky, Michael Medeiros, and Tom Belodeau ( now deceased ) and later Fred Short. Those are the guys you should be looking for, for all incidents that occurred from Jan. 29th 1969, to March. 13th, 1969.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send to Joe again, Jack. This post I mean! Might even be worth a phone call to Florida tomorrow.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've missed the alston story. was he on the boat or hurt? I've seen his picture with Kerry so I am assuming the earlier reports of his jan 28th injury got mixed up somehow.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alston has claimed to be a member of the "band of liars..excuse me Brothers". Go to Captains Quarters Blog and way down the blog to see our articles on him.
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Joe, if you are reading this, allow me to add that I’ve found your coverage of the SBVT to be the best I’ve personally seen so far.

That said, I do have one problem with virtually all the coverage I’ve seen.

It bothers me to see a certain media willingness to allow the integrality of the SBVT to be questioned simply because they were not on Kerry’s boat while, at the same time, virtually every Kerry spokesman I’ve seen (except Rassman) is not required to explain where they were when the discussed events took place.

This is really not fair.

I think it would be nice if all talk show hosts would simply ask each of their guests to tell the audience if they were present when these things happened or if they are being paid by either the Bush or Kerry campaign. This would take only a couple of seconds and it should go a long way towards helping the audience decide which of the guests is more credible.

Other than that, keep up the good work. You are a fair and honest person and your TV show reflects that. I wish there were more like you on the air.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let`s not forget about Joe`s special tonight. Also Jeraldo Rivera will be on the sbvt story on Fox tonight. I expect Rivera to lean toward Kerry. I don`t have what time they will be on tonight. It may differ from their week day schedules. I`ll let you know when I know.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe is on right now on MSNBC.
Molon Labe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would he introduce a discussion of Rood's editorial with a graphic description of the BRONZE STAR incident!!?

I still don't think Joe is up to speed on this thing. Maybe MSNBC still doesn't have a copy of the book.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alson was NOT on 94 when Kerry took over. He was wounded the day before, when Peck (the OiC) was wounded, and both were off the boat.
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Good Discussion!!! Reply with quote

This is a good critique of what is going on with the Kerry Camp. Smile
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deroy Murdock holding up the 180 and telling Kerry to sign it! Yeeehaaaaa!
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You GottaBeKidding wrote:

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA From Me to!!!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
You GottaBeKidding wrote:

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA From Me to!!!

Me too. I like Joe Scarborough but I agree, he isn't in the loop. He really doesn't know what is happening and hasn't heard the entire story. By the way, Joe, don't be "shocked" that Bob Dole would do the right thing. The right thing is to demand an investigation. Three superficial flesh wounds does not a hero make. Geez.
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez this woman on the panel on scarborough country is a real wacko. Couldnt tell the truth if a gun was put to her head.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deroy Murdock, I think I have finally found someone on MSNBC that I actually like..lol. This guy is doing great folks.

Curt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: