SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VETS GET SLIMED BY KERRY AGAIN AND AGAIN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: VETS GET SLIMED BY KERRY AGAIN AND AGAIN Reply with quote

Tonight on Joe Scarborough the two Kerry surrogates again slimed his fellow veterans. The SwiftVets were called "Hacks" and liars. Add that to murderers, rapists, plunderers and all of the other deeds he accused Vietname Vets of, this is really tough. O'Neill needs to call Kerry on this name-calling. His surrogates speak for him. They can't be allowed to get away with it. They have called President Bush every name in the book. They have thrown every nasty comment imaginable at our president in the past year. We need to let these slime-balls know that enough is enough. They are downright disgusting beasts. Who wants this group of mongrels in charge of anything? There seems to be no limit to the awful things that Kerry and his surrogaes will say on the air.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunatly for kerry we do not depend of the MSM anymore, or will we ever again. We all can search out the truth for ourselves. Not some liberal toadys printed swill.
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people Kerry sends in are just, at this point, useful fools. They are
being sent out to do exactly what they are doing. Lying, screaming and
behaving like liberals everywhere.

Yes, it should be stopped, but one thing I have learned about the liberals
is they do not have any idea they have stepped over the line of
mature behavior, as with the funeral they attended and turned into
a political rally.

They are doing the same thing now, but, of course, they don't see it
that way, they think the louder and ruder they are the better.
Kerry is their leader, the vets have spoken, it is now HIS turn, not
blaming Bush, the vets, whatever, just standing up and getting on the
progams himself as a honest person would do, because the longer he
leaves the bigger the story.

As he is not telling the truth it would take Mr. O'Neill about two minutes
to have him become a raving lunatic and he knows it. He outdid him
years ago and would do it even better now. He is a fantastic leader,
I mean Mr.O'Neill. Wink
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a lot of Democrats are like the old Mafia...after years of being outlaws they've gone semi-legit...and the Democrats are afraid that the past they are running from is about to catch up to them.

TELL THEM ...IT IS!
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, newbie here....I'm taking it that "MSM" means Main Stream Media? Is that correct? I am SIMPLY AMAZED at all the spinning on the networks. I'm a "black & white" type person (a fault, I know - there are LOT's of shades of grey), but COME ON, why can't the Kerry spinners just answer ONE question with a straight up TRUTH??
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiveMeFreedom wrote:
Hi, newbie here....I'm taking it that "MSM" means Main Stream Media? Is that correct? I am SIMPLY AMAZED at all the spinning on the networks. I'm a "black & white" type person (a fault, I know - there are LOT's of shades of grey), but COME ON, why can't the Kerry spinners just answer ONE question with a straight up TRUTH??

Welcome Newbie. LOL (means laughing out loud). They are spin masters. Its a terrific skill. It means never having to say you're sorry or, God forbid, answer a real question. They are artful dodgers. I don't have a clue how they sleep at night, especially with themselves. Black and white is good. Dems deal in 256 shades of gray at all times. There is no right or wrong. No good or bad. No evil. They live in a world of relativism. They excuse all bad behavior. They accept lying, conniving, manipulation as an art form. They are not bred to have a conscience. They only look back when they are rewriting history to suit their purposes. For democrats it is honorable to "come out" as a Gay Governor, never mind the corruption. It is okay to embellish the truth because it is not a lie, it literally becomes a "new truth." Repeat it often enough and they all believe it. Oh well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: