SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Kool-Aid Drinking Trolls
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Kerry Kool-Aid Drinking Trolls Reply with quote

Do you notice that we're getting alot of Kerry Kool-Aid Drinking Trolls lately? They all claim to be veterans, and from post one, they are on the attack, calling people names, spreading lies, rumors, false accusations, and full of hate! What makes these people so hate-filled? And they talk about a "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"?

Are they just a bunch of sore losers or what? They can't debate or discuss issues without spewing their vile venom towards anybody here that disagrees with them or their heros (i.e., Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, etc.). Just where does all this hate come from? I sincerely hope that these people aren't like this towards their friends, families and co-workers! What miserable lives they must live!

We have to feel sorry for them, but still we cannot let them get by with their continued agenda of hate. I'd like to say that we just ignore them, but I know that's easier said than done. But, try your best to ignore them, and do not answer their posts. These trolls will disappear as quick as they arrived if no one responds to them.

Let's just keep posting the facts on John F. Kerry, cause in reality, we all know:

"Those who understand, understand!

Those who do not understand, will never understand!

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Kerry trolls Reply with quote

I for one have asked about TRUTH108's service; no response yet. Does anybody know if Admin is checking these guys out, or do we need to ask them to do that? I think the system here is "on your honor", and some people have no honor - especially Kerry supporters who know of his infamy but don't seem to care. Semper Fi!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walt, I don't know about anyone's service except for my own. But from what I can see, there is a lot of new comers to this area that claim to be veterans, but do not put any information in their profiles to indicate such, or provide any proof on the threads.

I think that the honest and truthful veterans here can tell by the language used and comments made, as to who is a real veteran, and who is a troll and a wannabee!

Time will tell, since most of these new trolls seem to blow in, attack for a few posts, then go away!

War Woof!

xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ** forum

http://www.**/discuss/

has a lot of whacko's that like to hit other forums and disrupt them if they do not go along with their line of thought. Some of these guys here seem to be spouting the same tired f "Attempt to smear an honerable person" type stuff.
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why they are scurrying here lke cockroaches.

http://www.**/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=596569&mesg_id=596569&page=

I'm for providing dd-214 for being in this forum. I'll damn sure do it.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xsquid wrote:
This is why they are scurrying here lke cockroaches.

http://www.**/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=596569&mesg_id=596569&page=

I'm for providing dd-214 for being in this forum. I'll damn sure do it.

Let's all write to admin naming the interlopers and request thy provide DD214's to get into the "Vets Allowed Only" section of the forum. BTW, at least try to chase them out. They probably aren't smart enough to even being in this section is dishonorable.

Sad excuses for human beings if you ask me. Vets of Democratic persuason are of course welcome. Maybe they learn something! Laughing
DELTREE
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new to this forum, but can you post the names of those so called vets? I know Saint is one but, who else? One thing I can't stand is a commie.
Take Care and GOD Bless the VN VETS
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice all the new people the last three days! Methinks we are being mass trolled! There is no way that this many new veterans have found this site. A pro Kerry / Democratic / Liberal site has instituted a mass attack on this site!

Ignore all new people unless they send their DD214 to the moderators!

War Woof!

War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody can post here and claim that they are a veteran, then come up with a military unit and occupation. But when you read all the posts by the numerous new people over the last three days, they all are saying the same basic things like they are using the same script. Plus, there have been too many errors in their posts as to their military service, and also if you notice, the majority of them all have been in the military in the last ten years or less.

We're being mass trolled here by an organized site. Ignore their posts, and do not answer them unless they can prove to the moderator that they are actually veterans.

War Woof!

MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fellas, (and ladies where appropriate)

I see a lot of talk about sending 214's. How do I do that? I want to make
sure y'all know I'm a true vet.

GunnerMike
Spectre Gunner and 141 FE
Dedicated to Rico. KIA March 14, 1971.
Love ya man.
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black out your social security number and your service number, scan it, and add it like a picture if this board has the software to allow that.
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colmurph wrote:
Black out your social security number and your service number, scan it, and add it like a picture if this board has the software to allow that.

Or scan and paste to your ISP storage site (personal webpage) or to a photo hosting site and link the URL to a post here.
MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I'm not up on all this stuff. I'll try and find a mailing address and send a copy. Then I'll work on getting in to the 21st century. haha
Long ashes to all.

GunnerMike
Love ya man.
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeWinn wrote:
Man, I'm not up on all this stuff. I'll try and find a mailing address and send a copy. Then I'll work on getting in to the 21st century. haha
Long ashes to all.

Mike,

Just post a little piece on your military service in the "sticky" on the index of this section. That will suffice unless the administrator asks for documentation.
MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the AF from 1970 -1980. Started as a gunner on AC-130A's in the 16th SOS RTAFB Ubon, Thailand. Flew 67 missions north of charlie. We called ourselves Spooky's even though we flew the 130 Spectre's. It was out of respect for the AC47 Spooky's that didn't make it back. In 1974 went to FE school for 141's and went to Charleston in the 76th MAS and logged more than 4000 hours until I separated in 1980. Dedicated to Rico.
KIA March 14, 1971. Love ya man.

GunnerMike
Love ya man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: