SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moderators -- Take Back This Board
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Moderators -- Take Back This Board Reply with quote

To the moderator and all the true veterans against Kerry I propose this. It’s time to take back this board from the Kerry Idiots who are disrupting it beyond belief.

I can hear the Kerry Idiots screaming, “Freedom of speech!! So, this is what you guys are really like? You fight a war and come home to take away my freedom of speech!”

Well, Kerry Idiots – a person is not protected under freedom of speech laws when one stands on someone’s property and disrupts the household. One cannot enter a place of business and disrupt. If you don’t believe me, then read the law.

This website is privately owned – it is not owned by the public. This website’s message board is a branch of the privately owned website. These Kerry Idiots do not have the right to come in here and disrupt.

With that said, I’d like to suggest that the moderators begin deleting messages that disrupt. I see many threads started by Kerry Idiots – delete those and all the messages in them.

This is the only way we’ll take back this board.
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a life Bob. If this site is going to post lies be prepared for someone to tell the truth

STOP THE LIES BUSH ADMINISTRATION
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You made my point! morfdq is the first Kerry Idiot to respond. Congratuations Idiot!
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take back what? A message board accesable to the public? WTF are you talking about child? Sure they can delete and ban....big deal. All message boards do. It is easy to get around. This board is set up by simpletons for simpletons. If you can't stand the heat of a public forum, then go to a country where you have no rights.....

Oh sorry, that could be America under Bush.

Oh yeah....if you want it to be private....password protect it. Shut up about it being owned and rules and crap. This is the internet ya turd. There are no rules.
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to check these guy's dd-214. I believe all they have is a membership at the **.
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there are rules, Saint. They are called civility and respect. Kerry left those behind in Viet Nam, you apparently have yet to learn them.
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ3 wrote:
Yes there are rules, Saint. They are called civility and respect. Kerry left those behind in Viet Nam, you apparently have yet to learn them.

How and who did he leave behind? I think it shows character that he came home and spoke out against a war that was killing thousands of innocents for no reason. I honor those who served, but I do not honor that war. I was a young boy then and had plenty of friends who's Dad never came home. It was not right. That war had no purpose and I salute John Kerry and anybody who protested it as I do those who served. I served in the US Army, but because I served, I am not required to support every damn war that comes down the pike. War is always wrong and people get killed. There is no glory and no heros. Just men who do what they have to do and then shut up. The is site has no civility in its unjust attacks on John Kerry. This Airborne Trooper is here to tell the truth and knock a few Squids in the head.
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are nothing but a person with no life who is taking some type of perverted joy in raising a stink where you are not wanted. That indicates some type of mental issue which I would highly recommend you get looked into. Wink
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
I think it shows character that he came home and spoke out against a war that was killing thousands of innocents for no reason.

Do you think he showed character when he met with Madame Binh? When he sat in a meeting that discussed assassinating US Senators and didn't report it? When he and the rest of the anti-war movement watched millions of innocents killed for no reason after the fall of South Vietnam?
Hesiod
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: A serious mistake Reply with quote

I'm not going to argue that we who want to correct the record about John Kerry, and counter the slime atatcks against him here, have the RIGHT to post here.

But, of course, banning or blocking us will actually backire on your cause.

If you can't defend your arguments against critics, then your arguments aren't worth defending.

Ban us if you wish. Go ahead, make our day.

It will generate a ton of bad publicity for this site, and prove that its purpose is not to promote "the truth," but to prmote a specific anti-Kerry agenda, facts or no facts.
Craig

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ3 wrote:
You are nothing but a person with no life who is taking some type of perverted joy in raising a stink where you are not wanted. That indicates some type of mental issue which I would highly recommend you get looked into. Wink

Rolling Eyes
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the truth, Craig, roll your eyes if you wish. There seems to be a large number of folks here who simply enjoy seeing how much they can cause a ruckus, how many people they can insult, and how they can disrupt the purpose of this board.

That is not a healthy, nor productive goal. There are a couple of folks who support Kerry and who are presenting their views in a reasonable, respectful manner, but their number seems to be few, and their voices are being lost amongst the larger number of those who simply want to play games, to tweak the noses of those they disagree with.

If the Kerry supporters truly wish to promote their cause, to change minds then the posts made over the last day, and the manner in which they are made, do nothing to advance that cause. They simply show off their childishness.

They are not asking for dialogue they are pushing buttons, and sadly the few such as Kevin Nolan, who really should be heard and listened to, are being shouted out, lost in the kindegarten atmosphere that Kerry supporters seem to prefer.

No offense man, but that's the way I see it.
Craig

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ3 wrote:
It's the truth, Craig, roll your eyes if you wish. There seems to be a large number of folks here who simply enjoy seeing how much they can cause a ruckus, how many people they can insult, and how they can disrupt the purpose of this board.

That is not a healthy, nor productive goal. There are a couple of folks who support Kerry and who are presenting their views in a reasonable, respectful manner, but their number seems to be few, and their voices are being lost amongst the larger number of those who simply want to play games, to tweak the noses of those they disagree with.

If the Kerry supporters truly wish to promote their cause, to change minds then the posts made over the last day, and the manner in which they are made, do nothing to advance that cause. They simply show off their childishness.

They are not asking for dialogue they are pushing buttons, and sadly the few such as Kevin Nolan, who really should be heard and listened to, are being shouted out, lost in the kindegarten atmosphere that Kerry supporters seem to prefer.

No offense man, but that's the way I see it.

Yea - there are a couple Kerry supporters who have not been responding in kind. The largest numbers of folks who seem to be into what you claim seems to me to be the Bush supporters.
Yup - When folks have at playing the insult game at me I am happy to play back but not by their rules.
This group presents itself as being for "Truth". When I have questioned some of folks claimed to be truths they resorted to insults and spurious accusation. I have seen the same folks do that very much.
What seems disingenuous to me about you is that you do not admonish the Bush supporters such as your phony polite admonishment above.
Hell, there have been a couple of folks who have presented their anti-Kerry views in polite respectful manner - I am sure of it. Not many though.
And I do not care if you take my accusation of phony as offense or not. Were I to have seen Bush supporter admonishment in response to some of the impolite posts that Bush supporting posters have made I might think that someone b****ing about the Kerry supporting folks manners.
I am not especially a Kerry supporter. I came to this group when I saw open invitation on the web for folks to come express their own views.

LOL - and I see a lot of Bush supporters who fancy that this is "their" board so "they" stand up for each other like some members of a grade school clique or street gang or some such.

I think some of these folks demanding such respect ought to have a go at demonstrating what sort of respect they wish to receive rather than having such tantrums as I am seeing.
And Like I have said about my own self. I don't really care if folks show me respect or not on web sites or Usenet. I prefer rational exchange but I am happy enough with playing the other kind if someone makes choice for that.
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
What seems disingenuous to me about you is that you do not admonish the Bush supporters such as your phony polite admonishment above.

There is nothing phony about my use of courtesy, sir. I am not only a veteran but the son of an officer in the United States Navy. As such, courtesy and respect, and the proper use of both, are part of my makeup and my daily life.

And the reason I am not admonishing the Bush supporters is because that is not what they are. This board, and the majority of the members who belong here, are not Bush supporters per se, they are those who still feel the sting of one John Kerry's actions and words. I understand all too well their anger and the purpose of this board. Human nature dictates that I take sides, and I have done so. That does not prevent me from expressing myself with some modicum of class.

If you so choose, please do continue to doubt and express disdain for the way I express myself. It's your right. But do not expect me to change for you.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: A serious mistake Reply with quote

Hesiod wrote:
Ban us if you wish. Go ahead, make our day.

These folks forget they are perfectly free to start their own blog with counterpoints.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: