SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Analysis of How Kerry Screwed up & Failed as a Leader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Analysis of How Kerry Screwed up & Failed as a Leader Reply with quote

Analysis of how Kerry screwed up Today and failed as a Leader

1. The entire print media machine was running an article today hammering at Swift Vets....instead of letting his buddies work it for him, he decides to go and spit out his own words. Once he did this his dumb and important attack at the Swift Vets completely missed because it was directed at Bush. Nobody told Kerry that Bush was not a Vietnam Vet. Kerrys attack on the Swift Vets did no harm to the Swift Vets, bounced off Bush completely and destroyed all the momentum the Media was geared up to deliver. Ask the newspapers, they were caught by surprise.
Kerry failed to lead, and micro managed his allies rendering their work useless. Bad leadership.

2. Kerry moved on this before his campaign was ready. His campaign did not have its story straight, and because of this misstep Kerry had to decline 3 or 4 Cable news shows. Leaving the Swift Vets to be interviewed with no credible opposition. Matthews tried his best, but his best is nothing more than a Romper Room tantrum.
By moving before his team was ready Kerry failed as a good leader again.

3. Kerry has not settled the major question of the last two weeks before attacking out. Some think this is a full concession that he accepts the perception that his a liar about Cambodia. I on the other hand know its not so settled....it won't be settled until he actually comments on it. Because of this...Kerry moved his campaign to a new war front without finishing out what he was already engaged in. This is poor leadership.

4. Kerry is unable to say that those calling him Liars are Liars, he continues to not profess his innocence. For two weeks the Swift Vet ad ran, and Kerry never came out publicly and said. This ad is false. His staff put things on his website, but the man, the man himself, ducked away, and proceeded with stump speeches. Those who look to Kerry as a leader will start to question if Kerry is truthful, eroding their confidence in him as he remains quiet. This is Terrible quality of a leader.

5. Kerry claims his leadership is verified by his war record. He believes his papers are more important than the Swift-Vets which are the signatures of the paper. Leadership requires team building and relationships and Trust. The picture in the Swift Vet ad is that of his fellow officers, and they do not trust him. A leader needs to be able to get others to follow, and to want to follow. Kerry shows over and over that he can not do that with his peers in his Military Service.

Today in so many ways Kerry evidenced he is not ready for leadership.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shameless bumping of my own post Laughing
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe we shouldn't clue him in.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the best of my knowledge, I think it is interesting his wife has not said a word for the past two weeks about any of this.
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe we shouldn't clue him in.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, I think it is interesting his wife has not said a word for the past two weeks about any of this.

Me thinks Ms Heinz Kerry has learned a few things in recent weeks. She is one that doesn't like to be lied to...and she hates to be humiliated. I expect a divorce after kerry goes down in flames...a very vicious and retributive one.

Zell Miller
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People,

Actually she has. I don't have the link on me, but in an interview just a couple of days ago she said that her husband was not qualified to be president. In fairness she tried to backtrack and say no one was...but she did say it.

Truth is Beauty
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, but I don't remember where it was, either.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Mrs. Kerry: Husband not Qualified Reply with quote

I saw that article about Mrs. Heinz Kerry saying that her husband was not qualified on World Net Daily.

Check it out:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40080
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: re theresa Reply with quote

Hopefully she will open her again and help us sink him , beleive me he does not want him to win then she would have to live in goverment housing in her eyes the white house does not come anywhere near her 5 mansions, also I have read, where she hates to be called mrs kerry, wonder why she is still with him
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: