SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pasar un mal momento

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GIJoel2
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: pasar un mal momento Reply with quote

including the forebrain subventricular 346 Stem Cells fusaro reveals a central role for Ech hydroge- transmission and for developmental sig
clear NMR spectroscopy. A combination C. Gross and coworkers in 1993 by the Ishikawa, Y. (1998) Inhibition of adenylyl
204 WEIGHT LOSS THAT LASTS Makes your pancreas secrete more insulin to compensate, which? In addition, nuts are filling because they are high in protein, fiber and fat. If
Most of you know that Mark, Nber and me have clashed more than once over various topics regarding sailing Well, clashed is the wrong word here, since I am powerless and have no interests or stakes in

Last edited by GIJoel2 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
GIJoel2
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you go to this Vietnamese message board, feel free to start topics of your own...lots of different places to do it.

And please people, find more Vietnamese websites, message boards we can all post to (as opposed to talking to ourselves all the time!!!!).

For that matter, I would imagine there are lots of anti-Communist Asians all over this country (Koreans, Chinese, Cambodians, etc.). If you find any message boards/websites post them here so we can all do our part to get the word out!!!--JS
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Early on, a representative of American Vietnamese stated very clearly they were opposed to Kerry, because of his anti-war activities and support of the North Vietnamese communist effort.
GIJoel2
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see the demonstrations in Little Saigon, California..."John Kerry is not welcome here...He helped the Communists destroy our country!!!"

...just a thought.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a sure bet had kerry not supported the anti war movement that South Viet Nam would be as affluent today as is South Korea. Instead kerry in part created the Vietmese boat people, resettlement camps and communist indoctrination camps...those were the lucky ones. The unlucky were disposed of.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I and a Vietnamese colleague of mine distributed a letter to all the Vietnamese sites we could find on the internet. Alot of information I used came directly from this site. The letter that we wrote was as follow. Feel free to use this letter to distribute to any Vietnamese person you may know.

Friends,

This coming presidential election is the most important election yet. We are at a crossroads where the future of this nation is at stakes. John Kerry has used his brief tour in Vietnam as a centerpiece for his presidential candidacy. As Vietnamese Americans, you should take the opportunity to analyze Senator John Kerry’s political position, and see how he is clearly the wrong candidate for the Vietnamese community in this coming election. Let’s review Kerry’s political history with regards to Vietnam.

After Kerry came back from the Vietnam War (which he had served only 4 months), he had lied about “atrocities” committed by American soldiers. These baseless lies were made to the government hearings and public demonstrations, which subsequently became the stimulus for the withdrawal of American troops from Vietnam.

It is now known that Kerry went to Vietnam not to fight for democracy, but to use this experience for his political future. There were many soldiers, from crewmates to commanding officers, who had served with Kerry and sworn that they witnessed Kerry self-inflicted his own wounds for the purpose of getting medals. These accounts are now documented in the new book, Unfit for Command, by the author John O’Neil. Clearly, it was not the freedom and democracy of Vietnam that was Kerry’s priority at that time.

What happened to Vietnam after the Americans left our nation? Millions of people had to flee to escape the repressive Communist regime. Millions of our people died in the seas trying to escape or killed in the “re-education” camps. Families had been separated, husbands from wives, children from parents. Private properties and businesses were subsequently stolen and looted by the Communists. We can thank Kerry as the important factor in all this chaos.

It was not just only Vietnam who felt the aftermath of Communism, which Kerry was an important factor in creating. The chaos subsequently reached Cambodia, where millions of people were systematically executed by in the “killing fields” by Pol Pot’s communists.

How important is Kerry to the Vietnamese communists? So important that there is a memorial in Hanoi that is dedicated to John Kerry! The other American who is dedicated along side Kerry is Jane Fonda. Is John Kerry the right choice for Vietnamese Americans who love democracy and freedom?

The communist leadership in Vietnam has endorsed Kerry for presidency. This is an excerpt from a speech in Vietnam made by party members:
TRA VINH, VIETNAM -- In the spartan banquet room of the Coolong Hotel,
the Communist Party apparatchiks all agree on one thing: ... Democratic
Senator John Kerry is the best candidate for U.S. President.

"We hope he wins the election. He is a good man but not a hero. The
only real hero is Uncle Ho," says Tra Vinh Governor Tran Van Ven.

The party officials around the table grunted in agreement, raising their
glasses once again. "Yo, dong chi [Down the hatch, comrade]!" Mr. Ven
said.

No one dared to disagree.

Kerry had blocked an important Senate bill in 2002 that would have condemned the communist regime for human rights abuses. Clearly, the human rights of the Vietnamese people is not a concern for Kerry, and at this time, the tortures and abuses of political prisoners continue in Vietnam.

Even though Vietnam has “opened” up to foreign tourism in the recent years, the political repression continues and has even escalated recently. Kerry’s approach is through appeasement, although we see that appeasement will never work to end the repression. Kerry will continue to appease the communists like he had many times before. That is why he is the Communist’s choice for president.

Did you know that even the Communist party in America officially endorsed Kerry for President? In their own words, “Anybody but Bush.” Can Kerry be trusted when he has endorsed by communists all around the world?

You can see clearly Kerry’s positions with regards to Vietnam. He is clearly a traitor to both Vietnam and to America. The most important thing you can do is EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS TO VOTE. Please forward this message to all your friends and colleagues. Please have them REGISTERED TO VOTE! Let’s send a message to Kerry that we will never appease the Communists! For the Vietnamese Americans, it should be “ ANYBODY BUT KERRY.”
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me on this; The Vietnamese Americans will not be voting for Kerry. Period. In fact, 99% of the those still living in what was South Vietnam, would not vote for Kerry, if they could. They are amazed that there is even a debate on this issue. Kerry caused them so much misery and pain. They see him and the other VVAW members as causing the deaths of several million of their fellow Vietnamese, Cambodians and those in Laos, a direct result of America's abandonment of of Vietnam. God forgive me, but I hate John Kerry. God Beles the Swiftvets for their courage.
GIJoel2
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo on the letter. Keep up the good work. Still waiting for some pro-Swifties to list some more Vietnamese websites. I've been searching, nothing worth mentioning so far. I don't think it's enough that the Vietnamese community not vote for Kerry. To do this charlatan justice, I think it would be appropriate to see massive street demonstrations letting the American public know John Kerry is a traitor and is not welcome in Vietnamese communities such as Little Saigon, California.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I registered at the site GIJoel reccommends. They have a poll "Who will you vote for"....I won't tell you the results...go check it out for yourselves and say "Hi" to the folks there.
2/22 Inf. Vet 89-92
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://hail.he.net/~danger/kerrylied/staticpages/index.php?page=20040711225111152

Check out the link above.

"The world supports Vietnam in it's resistance" is on a sign outside of the room where both Kerry and Jane Fonda have their pictures hung.

I wonder how Kerry will spin this one! If a war museum in a communist country is showing tribute to you, what does that mean??? I think we all know............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: