SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHAT DOES HANOI THINK?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minimar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: WHAT DOES HANOI THINK? Reply with quote

Da: The Forever Project [mailto:theforeverproject@fastdigitel.com]
Inviato: sabato 28 agosto 2004 14.23
A: hannity@foxnews.com
Cc: cavuto@foxnews.com
Oggetto: Why? FAXED TO AMBASSADOR Nguyen Tam Chien Saturday 28UAG2004 at 2:15 pm Italy's Time.
Priorità: Alta

Just want you to know that I am sincere in what I am doing! I HAVE no political interests! I ahve no personal gain interests! I am amongst 'Society' a 'no one'; yet with all, and Who' that Life has given me here ... I am Truly Rich and Truly Thankful! Just God's (By Any Name 'man' can give to a Creator!)... Respect and Desire for 'mankind' is important to me! I sincerely hope that I am of a Majority as 'man' amongst 'man' ... all over this Great Planet! I appreciate your opening my e-mails! Thanks for the Company in these moments of my passage! Gregg
FAX: [1] (Deleted by Admin)
telephone: [1] (Deleted by Admin)
chancery: 1233 20th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036

Dear Ambassador Nguyen Tam Chien,
Sincerely, I desire to thank you for your time and consideration of my following request!

As you know, America is facing another ‘Presidential Campaign’; and as you also are aware of, this ‘Campaign’ touches old wounds that have left seemingly eternal scars on America and Vietnam’s Honor in battle.

Wars, in my belief are part of an international ‘human factor’ that should be, when possible, eliminated as a condition for solving issues. Fortunately in the 2000’s, since our Proud Nations went into the ‘battlefields’ that covered your beautiful landscape, and People whom I love still today, things have changed for All involved in today’s ‘Life’.

Some questions though, have walked-on through history as ‘Ghosts’ that won’t pass-on into Spiritual Peace and Eternity without being resolved; and JOHN KERRY has become one of those many ‘Ghosts’.

The ‘Soldier’! Of any Nation… is a hero who fights, survives, and or loses life, with Honor …for his Country’s Cause and Belief! I never personally found, what so many (on both sides) called ‘The Enemy’ amongst your People; I believe that I was fortunate in this sense, because My Creator and Your Creator seemingly bestowed Wisdom upon me that comes from beyond the heart and mind of ‘mere man’. However, I did find ‘Enemy’ in those, who went beyond the ‘Honor’ of Battle and committed ‘war crimes’ in violation of the Respect and Will of Our One Creator and Humanity.

You know, as so do I, that these exist always… in all wars and conflicts… on both sides of the battlefield! They are a ‘common cancer’ that insults the integrity of any Nation and All People!

Today, some 36 years after I left your Country (I served with the 3rd Batt. 4th Marines in Quang Tri / DMZ in 1967 and 1968), I am faced with ‘photos’ and ‘documented confessions’ of one of those ‘Enemies’ I spoke of earlier. I have seen a ‘photo’ that apparently is hanging in your Country’s ‘War Crimes Museum’ … of ‘John Kerry’ proudly being accepted (and seemingly with honor) by Honored Officials of your Country.

I ask, why would any Nation accept so graciously a ‘Confessed War Criminal’ when those confessed crimes (and knowledge of other war criminals) were against their very own people… and they were never brought before National and/or International Justice? Personally, and I humbly state that I may be wrong, I find it very distasteful for a People to witness a ‘Warm Reception’ of someone, (who confessed openly involvement in war crimes against the ‘very same People’), on the part of their honored leaders.

In as much, as I personally would like to know the peace, that comes from ‘war’s ending’; I would sincerely appreciate your personal comments on the above. I find it personally unacceptable that a ‘confessed war crimes perpetrator’ (who has never officially, as we say, paid-up) is running for the Highest and Most Honored Position of a Nation, be it yours … or be it mine!

Once again, I sincerely thank you and appreciate your taking time out for me!
Sincerely, and with all respect,
Gregg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: