SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7yr POW on Hannity & Colmes tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: 7yr POW on Hannity & Colmes tonight Reply with quote

Hannity had a Viet Nam POW on his radio show today who had some very compelling insight on Kerry's testimony from 1971, and what it did for the enemy.

He will be a guest on his show tonight Foxn 9pm eastern.

This is a MUST SEE!!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can hear CDR Paul Galanti via streaming Windows Media Player on www.hannity.com until 3PM Eastern, Tuesday.
PierreLegrand
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Yup heard him on Hannity today Reply with quote

I heard CDR Paul Galanti on Hannity today while running around town picking up children, he will be a very compelling case against Kerry. The worst is yet to come for our little project.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This place is turning me into a news junkie. I listened to Hannity today...and Rush. You do not want to miss Hannity tonight.

The most important statement I heard today was when Galanti stated (paraphrased)..."I never have experianced flashbacks until kerry announced his candidacy and the sound clips of his testimony were replayed and I heard him say Ghengis Kahn...and the hair stood up on the back of my neck". kerry mispronounces "Ghengis" in such a fashion that it's bound to be seared...seared into the memory of Galanti and trigger PTSD.

Remember the movie "A Clockwork Orange"? Do you remember the part where the hero of the story is relaxing in the bath at "HOME"...he starts to sing...and the old guy downstairs has a flash back...? That's it in a nutshell.
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Galanti on Hannity and that was amazing when he said that it was hearing Ghengis Kahn that triggered the flashback. He said the VC used to pronounce "Ghengis Kahn" in the same way in imitation of John Kerry. Could Galanti's comments be any more devastating?
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely credible. I wonder how other POWs feel about kerry? Any POWs members on the forum?
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lily wrote:
Could Galanti's comments be any more devastating?

To reasonable people who love this country, they are very devastating. To Kerry supporters who are still with him even after knowing all this....they are hopeless. They will never get it. They are lost causes.

Zell Miller
curtis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A person who is supposed to be a decorated veteran condemns the entire military force of committing rampant atrocities. And he bases this on stories that have never, to my knowledge, been proven by the people who said them. So he takes this second hand information and magically makes it true to the world by testifying in front of the senate.

Al Hubbard, who was Kerry's buddy in VVAW and was proven to have completely fabricated his service in Vietnam, was one of the organizers of the Winter Soldier sham along with lawyer Mark Lane. Mark Lane admitted to not even checking military records on a book he did with people claiming to be vietnam vets who commited atrocities. This book ( Conversations With Americans) has been proven to include many lies by people who never even served in vietnam.

John Kerry didn't even bother to check the validity of these tales of atrocities from the Winter Soldier " Investigation" before he basically told the whole world our military was pure evil.

To think this man could be commander in chief makes me absolutely sick.

Sincerely,

Curtis
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing snobby John Kerry say "Jenjis" Khan gives me the creeps, too!

After reading some history about Genghis Khan, it sounds like not even HE committed some of the war crimes that Kerry testified to the Senate about. Khan's empire allowed things like freedom of religion, which communism doesn't.
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colmes cut him off before CDR Galanti could call Kerry a traitor for aiding and abeting the enemy. He did so on Hannity's radio show.

He's a very compelling voice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: