SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Notable Flip Flops

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Notable Flip Flops Reply with quote

1.April 22, 2004
At a Houston “Earth Day” rally, John Kerry told his supporters that he truly dislikes gas-guzzling SUVs because they are poor for the environment. Because of this, he once proposed a 50-cent gas tax increase. Kerry said that he supports increasing fuel economy standards to 36 miles per gallon by 2015 in order to reduce America’s dependence on foreign oil. He also said that he has talked to Ford about making a hybrid car his new “campaign car.”
flipflop
April 22, 2004
During a conference call the same day, Kerry was asked weather he owned a Chevrolet Suburban. He replied, “I don’t own an SUV…the family has it. I don’t have it.” Did they give you a ride to the Earth Day rally?
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A .asp is like a .html, you can't post it like an image

** 9 out of 10 terrorists agree. John F'n Kerry for President **
Moore-onheit 101 - Linking to the truth that burns Moore
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Early Flip Flops1. Reply with quote

10/06/71
As a part of an anti-war protest John Kerry allegedly threw several of his medals away. It was later confirmed on a Washington D.C. News program, WRC-TV’s Viewpoints, he admitted “I gave back, I can’t remember, 6, 7, 8, 9 medals,” which clearly included his own Purple Hearts, a Bronze Star, and a Silver Star.
flip flop
4/26/04
On several occasions dating back to his 1984 Senate campaign, Kerry has asserted that he threw ribbons, not medals, over the fence. Recently, on ABC’s Good Morning America Kerry argued, “No, you didn’t see me throw…Charlie, Charlie, you are wrong. That’s not what happened. I threw my ribbons across…”
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/23/03

Kerry Said He Will Fight To Keep Tax Relief For Married Couples. “Howard Dean and Gephardt are going to put the marriage penalty back in place. So if you get married in America, we’re going to charge you more taxes. I do not want to do that.” (Fox News’ “Special Report,” 10/23/03)
flipflop
7/31/03

Said Democrats Fought To End Marriage Penalty Tax. “We fought hard to get rid of the marriage penalty.” (MSNBC’s “News Live,” 7/31/03)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prdCOmom wrote:
10/23/03

Kerry Said He Will Fight To Keep Tax Relief For Married Couples. “Howard Dean and Gephardt are going to put the marriage penalty back in place. So if you get married in America, we’re going to charge you more taxes. I do not want to do that.” (Fox News’ “Special Report,” 10/23/03)
flipflop
7/31/03

Said Democrats Fought To End Marriage Penalty Tax. “We fought hard to get rid of the marriage penalty.” (MSNBC’s “News Live,” 7/31/03)

Uh....this says exactly the same thing. Are you ok?
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the intent of this is to show the split in the democratic party, Kerry say's one thing and the rest of the party say's another. Then the remarks about how the party claimed they were all for eliminating the tax. But the inuendo "are you ok" is not acceptable in my book. It appears that you are taking a personal stab at prdCOmom. Please comment on the post and not the person making it, thank you. Semper Fi.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: