SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It IS brought on...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: It IS brought on... Reply with quote

What comes around, goes around..

60 years ago, many of my people in Europe were fighting for our freedom against tyrants. The same tyrants that appeasers all around Europe were all about entering into a "dialogue" with.

Politicians after the war never showed our veterans any respect and patronized and treated them all as stereotypic archetypes and handicapped losers. The sole exception in the western world was America and UK, where vets were paid respect to much stronger degree, and likewise in the former Sovjet Union.

I have always found the treatment of the flower power PCP-pals in the US as a shame to all the people fighting for their country. Most of these young GI's had but the desire to serve their country, many against their wills, but still did so.

Therefore, when a former veteran gets out of it after less than 4 months, then labels his peers (still in duty) as "war criminals", "murderers" and other less nice comments, he has severely broken the brotherhood of war. Certainly many people might disagree with the political incentives behind the war, but to stab your own comrades-at-war in the back while the war rages on simply shows that a brotherhood must never have been formed. Especially as this was used as political rhetoric that few had the force to confornt at that time. I guess time has come..

Vietnam vets that experienced stigmas after the war was over and experienced the "truthbeholders" of people like Kerry have all the rights in the world to question him about ANYTHING he did not disclose as long as he poses as the greatest war hero since King Arthur.
A purple heart for a 4 mm shrapnel wound!!!! I had worse injuries after mosquito-bites on the polar circle in July, and wasn't even awarded a band-aid for it.

Both Kerry and his lawyer-"champion-for-the-common-man" have underestimated the memory of the fighting men and it shows..

Swiftboatmen, keep up the good work. I am already looking forward to the next episode.

Prince Lazar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: