SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry mobilizes army of voters

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH108

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Kerry mobilizes army of voters Reply with quote

Kerry mobilizes army of voters
6/4/2004 8:54 AM
By: Associated Press

MINNEAPOLIS -- Democrat John Kerry is about to try to gather an army.

On Friday, Kerry will roll out his campaign for the traditionally conservative-leaning veterans' vote. Volunteer veterans coordinators in all 50 states will try to recruit current and former soldiers to his campaign. The goal is to sign up 1 million veterans to help get out the vote for Kerry.

John Hurley, the national director of Veterans for Kerry, said there are roughly 26 million veterans in the United States. Currently, more than half say they support President Bush. But Hurley said veterans will be motivated because of Kerry's war experience and their anger at diminished services from the Veterans Administration and the handling of Iraq.

Bush's re-election team says Kerry's Vietnam War experience won't be enough to win over veterans' votes.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry served in Viet Nam - did you guys know that?
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.... when Kerry loses... will you all hang yourselves?
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Go ahead make my day register all the vets you can find! Reply with quote

Because on the surface as a veteran I was ready to jump on the Kerry wagon until I looked into his record. Now I am on full tilt to do everything in my power to see that he does not get elected. So go ahead make my day regester all the veterans you can find and then as the real Kerry story unfolds they will jump just like I have and vote for Bush. It is no longer like the old days were the libs controlled the news. Thank God for all of the outlets like this site were voters can come and find the real truth. Why do you think the main stream media keeps pounding the message the Bush campaine is going negative. When I hear that I say to myself, what their saying we can't let the real Kerry story out.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: And to think I gave four years of my life protecting you. Reply with quote

And to think I gave four years of my life protecting you. go ahead keep adding fuel to the fire that will destroy any hope of Kerry's politicle future.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: