SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A BIG reason for not voting for Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thegunnerswife
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: A BIG reason for not voting for Kerry Reply with quote

I imagine anyone who surfs the net or is involved in any other forums if not this one alone, has seen this picture. But I've been screaming this for months now.

AND let me say this......... (because I'm new and wasn't here to read anyone else's comments after the Dem Convention) His lil comment about God on our side vs. us on his side was really good - but so hipocritical and coming from his mouth is was more like blasphemy. He is married to Spawn of Satan. Well maybe that was too harsh. Back to my point.....

This is a perfect example of how he is....... it annoys the crud out of me.

His opinions always change to the POPULAR opinion. He has no spine!!

p.s. I'll slow down on bashing Mrs. Ketchup - all her other last names - Kerry.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blkerrypictures.htm

Last edited by thegunnerswife on Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Brad R
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Kerry is the worst possible candidate for President! Reply with quote

(Admin note: Quota for Kerry Talking Points and Bush-Bashing Exceeded)
SharpTalons
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing one's philosophy explictly for political gain is very troublesome. John Kerry is too fearful of the public's stark diversity to honestly offer HIS OWN THOUGHTOUT OPINION. I would applaud him if he did so, unfortunately the John Kerry we see and hear every day is consumed with appealing to every one of the 300 million plus Americans. A man unwilling to stand by his own convictions is unsuited for the highest seat in the land. The President of the United States cannot be held hostage by public opinion polls (reference the highly sensitive Clinton Adminstration).
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see:

Kerry C- average at Yale;
Unable to get into law school of his choice;
Tells different stories about his (alleged) "exploits" and if that isn't good enough, he steals others' (real) exploits.

Drink more kool-aid if moveon.org has any left after the last two weeks.
mascari
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is a THINKER ... the world is not simple Reply with quote

Admin - Removed quoted troll material

Hahaha yeah dude, here's how it works.

Kerry view #1: I spent Christmas in Cambodia with CIA agents on a secret mission.

NEW, BETTER information: No, you were in SaDec.

Kerry's new THINKING: Well, maybe it wasnt Christmas, but I was there SOMEtime, its SEARED in my memory!

===

Kerry view #2: The mine blew up PFC3 and everybody fled but ME. I was a HERO and saved Rassman!

NEW, BETTER information: a bunch of witnesses saw you run away.

Kerry's new THINKING: OK OK so everyone stayed but me. I ran away immediately and everyone else stayed....(damn how did they know?)

===

Kerry view #3: I am a HERO! I was wounded by enemy fire while in the skimmer boat and earned my first purple heart. They only give those to BRAAAAVE MEN you know! I'm BRAAAVE!! Bring it on.

NEW, BETTER information: Kerry's own journal saying 9 days later he hadn't been shot.

Kerry's new thinking: (sh!t these guys are good) OOOOKAY OOOKAY!! MAAAAYBE I ACCIDENTALLY injured myself, but it could have hit me in the EYE you know!!

hahahah are any of the Kerry supporters who come here at least helping him? i see them all making him look worse because of the stupid things his fawning fans say!
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad,

IMHO, some one with an MBA from Harvard has to have some degree
of intelligence.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off to the geedunk.... Wink
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

srmorton wrote:
Brad,

IMHO, some one with an MBA from Harvard has to have some degree
of intelligence.

Susan,

While I can only claim to know Yale well, I can say that not even a PhD indicates what I consider to be intelligence (critical thinking ability and good b.s. detector) these days. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

-- FDL
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so mayy issues with Kerry it would take me now until the election to state them all.

He really elevated me to just TOTALLY TICKED OFF with his last remark about swifties not commiting war crimes...it was just the rest of the Vietnam vets.

And using Max Cleland today...was really low. I could not image Kerry getting any lower than what he already had.

President Bush called for BOTH of them to denounce all 527's groups...and Kerry once again spewed hatred out of his mouth against vets. It amazes me that anyone could still support this man!

Last edited by Theresa Alwood on Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Rodger Hedgecock said this morning, If you find yourself disagreeing with Kerry's position, you caught him on the wrong day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: