SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dobbs of Wash Post on C-span now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GT
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Dobbs of Wash Post on C-span now Reply with quote

Dobbs of Wash Post on C-span now
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually quite interesting. Pretty much hammering on all concerned to release personal journals....pointed out inconsistencies in Brinkley's book....

~Kylie
GT
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dobbs said there's no evidence to prove Kerry wrote the after action report for the Mar 13 incident. He said he spoke to all the skippers about that day, except for Kerry. My question is whether he asked the other skippers if they wrote the report. If they didn't then that would leave Kerry as the author of the report, wouldn't it?
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the others didn't write the after action report, then Kerry must have by default.

One doesn't necessarily need any testimony from Kerry to put together the real story, as the SBVT are so elegantly proving!
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was another boat involved, but the skipper of that boat died, I think he said in a later incident. Think his name was Dros.

The biggest question I had was not answered very well--that involved the amount of fire they were supposedly receiving from both banks and why there were no bullet wounds. Dobbs said that was an interesting question and pointed to the fact that Thurlow's boat had three bullet holes.

All in all Dobbs was more fair than most MSM.
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah--another thing that jumped out at me was the moderator referring to info he had accessed from the Swiftvets site!
tvaughan
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something that is starting to drive me crazy.

It is correct that there is not yet any documentation that says, "Kerry is lying".

But there is plenty of evidence that says, "His story makes no sense." Where are the bullet holes? After an 1 hour 1/2 of fire? Why has the story of "no man left behind" changed to "Kerry gunning the engine while every one else helped the 3 boat".

I do not understand why the official version of events is continuously quoted when it is the official version of events that is in dispute.

These are smart people and they are clearly getting it wrong with intent.
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: