SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Two Vets in the Picture who Now Support Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
risawn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: The Two Vets in the Picture who Now Support Kerry Reply with quote

I just noticed this tonight when coming onto the site, sorry if I'm duplicating a thread.

Two Vets in the picture that originally started this mess now came off from Neutral to supporting Kerry, Rich McCann and Rich Baker. What's their story and when did this happen? Anybody know?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BillB
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: The Two Vets in the Picture who Now Support Kerry Reply with quote

Thanks for asking this question as I had just stumbled across
the same change and was also wondering. BillB (Daytona FL)
Inactive Reserve (July '46 - Aug. '51)
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: The Two Vets in the Picture who Now Support Kerry Reply with quote

risawn wrote:
Two Vets in the picture that originally started this mess now came off from Neutral to supporting Kerry, Rich McCann and Rich Baker. What's their story.........

It is becoming very noticable that the "neutral" players are now "for Kerry". Being a suspicious sort, I would not put it past the Kerry Camp (Wade Sanders, et al) to have planted these people as "moles" from the get. The Kerry "Ace in the Hole", in the event the SwiftVets got to this level. If you think these weasals are amatures, then you are thinking exactly what they want you to think. They are playing for keeps.

As I have said before, it would be wise to investigate the interrelationship of Mr. Sanders to the entire "John Kerry, War Hero(tm)" story. As an Undersecretary of the Navy(Reserve Affairs) in the Clinton Administration and, I beleive, put in for that job by Kerry, he certainly would have had access to all the paperwork and records of all the players.It was rumored on one of the Riverine sites that Sanders was "cherry picking" Swiftee's back in the 90's.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The Two Vets in the Picture who Now Support Kerry Reply with quote

ETEE wrote:
risawn wrote:
Two Vets in the picture that originally started this mess now came off from Neutral to supporting Kerry, Rich McCann and Rich Baker. What's their story.........

It is becoming very noticable that the "neutral" players are now "for Kerry". Being a suspicious sort, I would not put it past the Kerry Camp (Wade Sanders, et al) to have planted these people as "moles" from the get. The Kerry "Ace in the Hole", in the event the SwiftVets got to this level. If you think these weasals are amatures, then you are thinking exactly what they want you to think. They are playing for keeps.

As I have said before, it would be wise to investigate the interrelationship of Mr. Sanders to the entire "John Kerry, War Hero(tm)" story. As an Undersecretary of the Navy(Reserve Affairs) in the Clinton Administration and, I beleive, put in for that job by Kerry, he certainly would have had access to all the paperwork and records of all the players.It was rumored on one of the Riverine sites that Sanders was "cherry picking" Swiftee's back in the 90's.

How many Heinz $$$$ were promised to pay these guys?
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all good. Now Joe Scarborough can do a two hour special this Sunday and he can invite McCann, Baker, and Russell to represent Kerry and we will send O`Neill, O`Dell and Gardner to represent us. Did you notice I included one of Kerry`s actual crewmates to represent our side?
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the bad stuff that happens keeps this in the news. You notice, this story did not make the MSM until there were some percived cracks in it.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the IRS plans to keep one good eye on Kerry's "band of brothers" for like, 10 years, to see if they have any large inexplicable cash influxes.

Either Kerry has something on them, or has promised them something. Guys like Kerry do not inspire that kind of loyalty, particluarly after only a few months.
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wonder if the IRS plans to keep one good eye on Kerry's "band of brothers" for like, 10 years, to see if they have any large inexplicable cash influxes.

These guys use offshore bank accounts for these kinds of payoffs, and use bagmen like Don Johnson to bring the cash back in on private jets. They're pros at hiding money from the IRS.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making unfounded accusations of payoffs makes us no better than the DU crew. Even criminals have people who are loyal to them, so why don't we take the high road and just assume that the pro-Kerry band of brothers are being loyal.

Heck, there are lots of people who will vote for Kerry despite his obvious lies, just as they did to elect Clinton.

I think we ought to take the high road and quit throwing around speculations of payoffs.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You GottaBeKidding wrote:
Making unfounded accusations of payoffs makes us no better than the DU crew. Even criminals have people who are loyal to them, so why don't we take the high road and just assume that the pro-Kerry band of brothers are being loyal.

Heck, there are lots of people who will vote for Kerry despite his obvious lies, just as they did to elect Clinton.

I think we ought to take the high road and quit throwing around speculations of payoffs.

Agreed. There are folks who are blinded by whatever reason. Money is a possibility, but not a fact... Was it Joe Friday who used to say "Just the facts, maam"?

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: