SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phila. Inquirer: Political ad war rages on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Phila. Inquirer: Political ad war rages on Reply with quote

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/special_packages/election2004/9477681.htm

In "Political ad war rages on", Phila. Inquirer author Dick Polman admits that the excuse made by Kerry's people (including Sandusky who was in PA yesterday) that "the 1971 testimony was Kerry just repeating what he heard" is inane.

Polman admits that when you look at "the complete testimony", Kerry was indeed vouching for the contents of what he said.

Polman asks if Kerry's campaign can spin that testimony as really having been in the interests of patriotism. Rolling Eyes (I'll bet Polman would have been very angry if someone went before his newspapers' board and said that a neighbor told him Polman beat his wife).

While such a revelation about Kerry's latest excuse for his 1971 outrage is a plus from a far-left paper like the Inquirer, I found amusing Polman's opinion that the Swiftvets "are trying to paint Kerry in grainy black and white" as a long-haired rebel spewing antiwar material.

Well, I don't think the SwiftVets are trying to paint Kerry that way. The grainy old B&W films of Kerry's own 1971 testimony, in his own words, do a fine job of that! Razz

FDL

JK: "It wasn't MY testimony [or my SUV], it was the Winter Soldier's [and my wife's SUV!]"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: