SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your help needed, Swiftie attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brody
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Your help needed, Swiftie attack Reply with quote

I live in a small town outside of Amarillo, TX. A city of 200,000 people. There is a local AM radio show that gives a local liberal democrat, John Terry, 2 hours a day to spew his hate filled words against the Swifties. As I type this, he is calling John O'Neill a proven liar. He is calling all the Swifties PROVEN liars and frauds. If I could put into words how hate filled his venom is, you would want to puke. They only allow callers 1 call a week, for less then 1 minute to try and rebuke this fool, and most of the time he hangs up on them. The thing is, people who don't follow the news are starting to believe his LIES, and he presents his LIES as the absoulute truth. He is on the air live now till 11 am CT at 1-800-285-0710. The station information is below. If its a letter or a phone call, please let them now his attacks should not stand.

Kgnc-Am Newstalk 710
3505 Olsen Blvd Ste 117
Amarillo, TX 79101-3096 Phone:
(806) 355-9801

Program Director: Dan Gorman

Last edited by Brody on Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be contacting their advertisers and asking others to do so.
Brody
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to put a list of advertisers with their numbers on here. A phone call or letter will help. This man is out of control, he is calling Van Odell a proven liar as I type this. John Terry's day job is a trial attorney, and he spews all his lies in the most dramatic fashion you can imagine.
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on the money!

The leftist pigs dont care about our emails, but their advertisers do understand economics. Make a list of their advertisers, that is how the station makes its money. If the advertisers are local, list their phone numbers as well. Post it all here and let us email and call. Does this guy work for a law firm? Can you find where it is at? I live in Texas too, and I know that this is a fairly conservative part of the country. Can you organize people to picket his law firm. Put his name on signs and charge him with making false accusations, or better yet, lying.

Thanks,

Jody in Texas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: