SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saluting Swift Boat Veterans for Truth

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JC_Christian
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Saluting Swift Boat Veterans for Truth Reply with quote

For many years, our military effectiveness has been hobbled by the belief that politicians were responsible for losing the war in Vietnam. "If only the politicians had allowed real soldiers to run the war," the common wisdom went, "we'd have been victorious."

Thankfully, John O'Neill's Swift Boat Veterans for Truth is working hard to change that perception by loyally supporting Our Leader's war policy in Iraq, a war waged by politicians every bit as much as was the war in Vietnam. These vets understand that the Brooks Brothers warriors of the Vietnam era received a bad rap. O'Neill and company are not about to let it happen again to today's McNamara, Donald Rumsfeld or our current LBJ, George W. Bush.

Sure, there are those who still grumble (http://snipurl.com/694k) about politicians who play at being generals, but as Colin Powell so quickly learned, pledges of "never again" can easily become "at Our Leader's command." Generals, like secretaries of state serve at the pleasure of the executive. They'll either follow orders or be gone. So far, that's been enough to keep them in line.

I salute Swift Boat Veterans for Truth for having the guts to continue supporting civilian generals for all these years, and I'm sure that they feel that their loyalty is vindicated every time they pick up a newspaper and see all that Our Leader is accomplishing in Iraq.

Gen. JC Christian, patriot
http://patriotboy.blogspot.com
melior
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Truth without Shame is the standard Reply with quote

To today's military brigades, poised on the edge of the revolution in Network-Centric Warfare, the generals and chiefs of staff can seem disconnected from the ground. The battalion-level commanders need Situational Awareness of the larger, geopolitical and strategic objectives just as much as the local battle conditions in order to fully understand their mission roles.

Everything changed on 911. This is why, even in the face of widespread claims of a lack of confidence and trust, our CINC wisely continues to delegate command to brilliant men such as Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz, who have honed their instincts not in the old wars of the last century but in the crucibles of more modern Forums.

We should not trouble ourselves overly much with the inevitable grumbling objections of the old guard, when their perspectives are so clearly an obstacle to our larger sensibilities. They won't risk direct insubordination of Our Leader. Instead we must ourselves speak the Truth fearlessly and without Shame and I commend the SBVFT and other fine groups who carry this as their standard.
Conrad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Veterans 4 truth, Yeah! Reply with quote

It is good that we have done away with the so called "experts" and now listen only to the advice of our dear leader, George W. Bush, and the Christians in his administration like Dick Cheney, Richard Perle, Donald Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, and generalisissimo Donald Rumsfeld.
These heroes of the neo-world order will soon have the filthy heathen on the run and all that oil will be ours I mean all those countries will be fine democracies just like us. We all know and appreciate that democracies don't support terrorists and don't launch unprovoked wars unless it is to grab that oil I mean make the world safer for 'Muricans.
God bless George W. Bush and his holy administration in their crusade against the pagan heathens that own that oil I mean threaten God's Country, the U. S. Of A.
renato
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some veterans who said they knew Kerry
Made accusations really quite scary.
Turns out they served later
They're just Kerry haters
And it's Bush/Cheney's water they carry.
kwinkydink
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Well, General, it's true Reply with quote

that generals in general (ha ha!) make good managers but very few generals make good CEOs. We are privileged, may I say blessed, now to have the brilliant Donny Rumsfeld as CEO of this war action, and no general in the world can hold a candle to this man for his courage and competence. Did you see him on Friday telling those senators and congressmen what the score is? Ice water in his veins, the man has! Think of a general in that chair that day. Oh, the blubbering that would have gone on, about the Geneva Conventions and such-like. No, we need a professional at the head of this company and Don Rumsfeld is that professional.

By the way, Donny Rumsfeld is a Navy veteran, General. You knew that, didn't you? You weren't insinuating that our Secretary of Defense is what those stinking liberals call a 'chickenhawk', now were you? I couldn't tell from your post if you were insinuating a bit, General. Insinuation, that's nasty stuff. Very French. You want to stay away from it, my boy.
bushisgod
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Saluting Swift Boat Veterans for Truth Reply with quote

This communist forgets that it is people like our Leader who are best prepared for war because they avoided being traumatized for it. Traitors McCain and Kerry fought in the war and lost their courage. Our Leader and his disciples avoided the war and its bitter lessons and therefore were prepared to bring us into another war without the unmanly hesitation that experienced soldiers would have felt.

[quote="JC_Christian"]For many years, our military effectiveness has been hobbled by the belief that politicians were responsible for losing the war in Vietnam. "If only the politicians had allowed real soldiers to run the war," the common wisdom went, "we'd have been victorious."

Thankfully, John O'Neill's Swift Boat Veterans for Truth is working hard to change that perception by loyally supporting Our Leader's war policy in Iraq, a war waged by politicians every bit as much as was the war in Vietnam. These vets understand that the Brooks Brothers warriors of the Vietnam era received a bad rap. O'Neill and company are not about to let it happen again to today's McNamara, Donald Rumsfeld or our current LBJ, George W. Bush.

Sure, there are those who still grumble ([url]http://snipurl.com/694k[/url]) about politicians who play at being generals, but as Colin Powell so quickly learned, pledges of "never again" can easily become "at Our Leader's command." Generals, like secretaries of state serve at the pleasure of the executive. They'll either follow orders or be gone. So far, that's been enough to keep them in line.

I salute Swift Boat Veterans for Truth for having the guts to continue supporting civilian generals for all these years, and I'm sure that they feel that their loyalty is vindicated every time they pick up a newspaper and see all that Our Leader is accomplishing in Iraq.[/quote]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: