SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My PM From H3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: My PM From H3 Reply with quote

H3 began a thread titled: "Actual Vets for Kerry", which you can find on the main page.

The clear implication is that some of the people who are NOT for Kerry are merely pretending to be vets. To claim otherwise is disingenuous at best.

I made a comment on that issue, in that thread:

Actual Vets?

Are you trying to imply that, for instance, I am NOT?

I received this in reply:

Quote:
dear Nakona that's not what that title implies at all. You said that you don't know any Vets for kerry. I've posted a posting showing actual Veterans besides us on this site that are for Kerry. Geez don't be so defensive. Your not at War anymore.

A couple of things, "h3"...

1) I know I'm not at war. The whole; "nobody shooting at me" thing is kind of a tip-off. And don't try to spin-doctor my demand for clarification into being defensive. It annoys me that you think I'm that dumb.

2) Don't PM me. If you have something to say to me, be a man and say it publically, or don't say it at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: