SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Question I'd Like To Hear Answered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Another Question I'd Like To Hear Answered Reply with quote

Or even asked, for that matter--

"Senator Kerry, could you tell us please what exactly you believe that a group of highly decorated Viet Nam veterans could possibly have to gain by lying about you?"

I'd love to hear the answer to that one--C
risawn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem is the media spin is that they think that the Swifties are doing it because they are trying to get Bush elected. Unfortunately, that's their rational, no matter how untrue it may be. To the media, this is all about politics.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's all well and fine, but has anyone here ever known a bunch of guys who served together in Nam who wouldn't lay down their lives for one another even now?--The bonds formed there were like krypton!--

I simply cannot believe that anyone could gather this many men who served with John Kerry who could be bought-off to tell horrific lies merely over partisan politics--

It just does not compute--C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: