SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Painful Reminder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: A Painful Reminder Reply with quote

In 1992 and 1996, this Country elected William Jefferson Clinton President and the earth kept spinning--He boinked an intern and raised our taxes--He also did a few things that weren't half bad over the next eight years--The worst of his legacy, IMO, is the extraordinary divisiveness we see in this Country today, but life went on--

But that was 12 years ago--It's been said until it's become a hackneyed cliché, but we simply don't live in the same world that we did then anymore--Our priorities simply have to be different now--

I don't recall what I heard or saw or read earlier today that inspired me to revisit this site again this afternoon, but as devastating as it still is to me, I'm glad that I did because it's way too easy for me and many, many others to become comfortable and, hence, complacent--It's not that I'd forgotten, but watching it again brought what's at stake in this election back into specific relief--

I realize that most have probably seen this before, but it's worth taking a few minutes to view it again because THIS, as I see it, is why, knowing what we do about him, John Kerry must never be President--

We must never forget--C
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sure have that right. Thank you for bringing it out so clearly. These guys are good.
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes [removed. SBVT does not campign for or endorse any political candidate. Their mission is exposing John Kerry's Unfitness for Command. Thank you for assisting in this] and the video showed that clearly.

I wrote the man who made the video, and for the beginning sentences
I made so many mistakes because of my shaking hands.

We forget, we slip into the old ways of thinking everything is fine, but
that is not true and we need reminding of the enemy who did this.

The enemy America is fighting in Iraq, and winning on two counts.
The war on the people who are still fighting hard so the Iraqi's will
not get their freedom and the bringing Iraq to a country they created
for themselves with their freedom to do so.

It is a very well done video, and it would be good if people watch it
one more time to remember the "why" of American troops in Iraq.
They need every bit of support the country can give them.....all of the
country. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: