SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you think J F'ing Kerry regrets going on "the attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brody
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Do you think J F'ing Kerry regrets going on "the attack Reply with quote

Well, what he calls "fighting back". I'm trying to look at it objectively. At this point, I think J F'ing Kerry is regreting giving his speech to the Firefighters Union. I think the SBVT have gotten a tremendous amount of media coverage and contributions that they wouldn't of gotten otherwise. Kerry's only defense is that the SBVT is a front for Bush. Hannity said that Unfit for Command is going to be #1 on the NYT's best seller list. Thank you Mr. Kerry! Laughing Also, look at the attention each AD is getting. Its my understanding that there are going to be new Ad's monthly until election. Looks like the SBVT are setting the agenda for this race, if you are judging by media coverage, and coverage future Ad's can be expected to garner.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if John Kerry regrets it, but I'm willing to bet that all of his advisors do!
Brody
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a fear that the public might get weary of it, and the media will stop paying attention. BUT, each AD is addressing a totally different issue about Kerry's service. Pure genius on the SBVT's part. I expect Kerry to do an end-round attack and in some round about way do some type of mi culpa on the next round of Ad's so he can say he has addressed this, and its just the Bush attack squad.
NashvilleGuy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
I don't know if John Kerry regrets it, but I'm willing to bet that all of his advisors do!

Gotta agree!

To be honest, I am not sure Kerry understands cause and effect.

I am honestly not even sure that he understands why vets are pissed at him. God, it must be a happy place in his world...

Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kerry is too arrogant to believe that he did anything wrong. Kerry has this impression that the average American is dumb (must have been listening to Michael Moore a little too much). I think Kerry believes money is power and that alone will win the election. Look how much money the democratic 527 groups raised compared to the republican 527 groups?

I can not respect nor admire anyone who will not allow other to speak out. It might not want to be something they want to hear...but freedom is speech is for everyone...or so I thought.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delusional misfit who is Unfit to Command. Wink
Stop Hanoi John
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swift Vets are only telling us what happened after John Kerry 'Reported for Duty'.

..and what ever happened to Kerry's 'bring it on' bravado? the SwiftVets brought it on, and Kerry is doing nothing but cry foul.
risawn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa Alwood wrote:
I can not respect nor admire anyone who will not allow other to speak out. It might not want to be something they want to hear...but freedom is speech is for everyone...or so I thought.

That's what really get's me. Liberals tend to invoke how they believe passionately in the freedom of speech, unless somebody says something about them. Then all they can say is "ack, ban this book, it's untrue!"

I haven't heard Bush really say anything much against the 527 groups attacking him other then basically how he feels they should all just go away. You didn't hear him crying foul when F 911 came out, I wonder what Kerry would do if a block buster movie came out attacking him like that.

Oh well. People still asking where Unfit for Command is at my work. Several have made the comment "what's up with all the anti bush books but you don't have an Anti-Kerry book in stock!"

I just point out to them that obviously the Anti-Kerry book is selling whle the Anti-Bush books are in such a plethera that everyone's just kind of fazed out of them now.

Is this really the first true Anti-Kerry book to come out this year? Maybe that's why Unfit is having such an impact, everyone was sick of the Bush Bashing that the Kerry Bashing was a welcome change for once!

Oh, I think I went off the subject there, my apologies.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: