SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are the Vietnamess on the Boat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Where are the Vietnamess on the Boat. Reply with quote

I am sure the demo attack machine would not " go after the

"yellow skin" people who were on the "boat" and not question

the "honor" of those men if they say

NO ONE SHOT AT US.

FOR SURE NOT THE 1,000 OR MORE IT

WOULD TAKE TO COVER 5,000 METERS
DID THEY FILE A WRITTEN REPORT

PS .
HOW MANY AFTER ACTION REPORTS WERE PUT OUT USING METERS

THE "FRENCH WAY"???????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by one more captins mast on Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, that very interesting point about "metres" or "meters" was brought up in another post.
Sounds like the originator of the report had some o' dat there French schoolin'

SOTG
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably because the text comes from Rassmans report, whos an Army Green Beret, so it would have been in meters?
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

better yet why have the Vietnamese in america been so silent. I would think they would have an opinion about kerry and how he /fonda helped to keep their country enslaved to this day by communists. Maybe I've missed something but they seem very silent about kerry.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They know , it's just hard for them to understand how the media

in the country they and their brothers died for is so hatefull and

full of lies, IT REMINDS THEM OF THE PAST TO MUCH. AND

IT SCARES THEM.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop kerry:
You wanted to know what the Vietnamese in the United States think of Kerry. My wife thinks he is a dishonest piece of scum. I met her in Vung Tau, working in her Aunt's tailor shop in 1970. She has been a US citizen since 1975 and she votes.
I think the reason you don't hear much from the VN community is that a large portion of them only speak broken English and pretty much don't seek out publicity of any kind. They are content to just work and deal with the day to day problems of their lives.
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I found out today WHY they do not speak out. I work with some Vietnamese who escaped the communists BUT they still have family members in Vietnam. They are afraid for their family members and do not want to be idenified because or join any organizations because of what the communists would do to their relatives. Another sad legacy for john kerry-crimes against people in vietnam still go on 35 years later thanks to him and others who helped them win and keep the yoke of a dictatorship there.
veggiengo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've been reading the forum here for a few days and enjoying it very much. I give you all my perspective. I am Vietnamese, born in VN and grew up in the states. I came here in 1975 and has been a citizen since 1980. Many Vietnamese are just like average American. They are not informed, and some just don't care.

I do, however, think John Kerry is a traitor. Why don't we just call it like it is? Same for Hanoi Jane and the like. It's ironic but the anti-war movement in the 60s and people like Kerry and Fonda are partly responsible for the Vietnamese refugees being in the US, enjoy the good life compare to life in VN.

So why do I care about Kerry and what he did? Because what he did after he came back from VN is wrong. Vietnameses would not tolerate a traitor, and never will. If he's Vietnamese, he would not be running for president anywhere if you know what I mean.

What is so sick to me is the flip flop dude having the support of half the country. That's what make me angry. Please keep up the pressure and make a difference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: