SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

big contributors to the Democratic 527's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RideAHarley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: big contributors to the Democratic 527's Reply with quote

Contributors.. (editing this now that I have the real numbers)
Someone needs to get a list of the big contributors to the Democratic 527's and post it so we can use it.
I saw the tail end on Fox News today of a group that tracks the amounts that people give for both sides. According to the report the Liberals have raise almost 90% of all money spent on all 527's out raising Conservatives by over 100 million dollars, (9 million to the Conservative 527's to over 130 million for the Liberals). The amazing part was who some of the big contributors were...
George Soros (of course) with somewhere around 13 million.
Peter Lewis, The CEO of Progressive Insurance Co. at around 15 million.
And.. Jane Fonda.. yes, that is right Jane.. who gave $13,085,750.00 -- That's right.. over $13,000,000.00 !!
There were others, including all the guys that used to work for Clinton (Harold Ickies and the gang) that were in very high positions running these groups.
Old Jane giving MILLIONS to defeat Bush.. Gee, her and John Kerry back together again, just like in their photo together.. after all these years.
[/b]

Semper Fi
RideAHarley.com - Prescott, Arizona

Last edited by RideAHarley on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:41 am; edited 4 times in total
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can be found at http://www.opensecrets.org.
djv
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another list of top 527s contributors.
Jane Fonda is number 3 at 13 million. Rolling Eyes

On the other site, you can click on the name to find out which groups they have given to.
RideAHarley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Everyone should check these out !!! Reply with quote

Thanks for posting those two web sites for me on the 527 donations.. Wow, I was close. Isn't is unbelievable the amounts of money these people are giving. I see a couple of names on the list that I will never patronize again, like Progressive Insurance. Now I know where all the outrageous premiums I was paying on my Motorhome went all those years.
Thanks again.

Semper Fi
RideAHarley.com - Prescott, Arizona

Last edited by RideAHarley on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't it make ya feel all warm in fuzzy that a bunch of us with our small donations and a bunch of heroic veterans armed with the Truth and their persistance made all those MILLIONS of dollars useless?
Couldn't they have better spent those millions on improving the situations they usually gripe about instead of backing this false "hero"?

I love it.

SOTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: