SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Abuse of Power

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LubyStarling
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Abuse of Power Reply with quote

Since 67, wealth has been redistributed starting in 67 with top twenty percent salary at $81,883 and bottom twenty percent average of $7,419. It has gone up to the present 2004 salaries of: top20%=$143,743 and the bottom only to $9,990. Why is it we are always stuck with choosing the least of two evils rather than the best of two or three candidates? I know that Democrats like the Kennedies are smiling at the greater wealth for their families. They are instrumental also in getting the Democratic party so far in left field, we have to vote Republican or bury America.
So, we stay Republican and end up later buried by greed. Why prolong the pain? Because many of us want the old dixiecrats back and thus the old Democrat Party and democracy. Last year, I earned $3500 as a substitute teacher. My school grant was that much. I got that much again in a Stafford loan.That's the way I managed to get thru the year in my own homestate,my own home county, but I'll have a home in heaven. For the last ten years, my salary hasn't reached either of the above bottom levels and me with two years of college already and electrical and electronic skills so, I'm not enthused by any of the candidates and am aware our state and national leaders conspire to keep the situation as is for greed, for the fortune 500, etc. and in the process sold their souls to satan and it's burying them in hell, no picnics, no holidays, just perishing souls.
I watched a program that claimed to be theological the other day and they claimed there was no heaven or hell, that the devil was an angel not in conflict with God but is working as an enemy of the people. If they say it enough, they might believe it and get enough other people to believe it so their consciences won't be bothered by burying America and the free world hand in hand with the devil. When you go to the polls this year, say a prayer before you pull any levers, ask the Lord to provide us with the best candidates to select from now on. When you exit the booth, say God Bless America. LC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: