SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOOKS LIKE THE TROLL'S HAVE RECRUITED

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: LOOKS LIKE THE TROLL'S HAVE RECRUITED Reply with quote

C'mon everyone, Mikey, sparky, craig, hemroid, mrfdg, and now this so called saint clown don't deserve a response. Don't even read their posts. If they go unread the post quickly scroll's down to an archive page. Keep the focus on Kerry!! That is what this site is about. The DNC sends these troll's to all websites in hopes of side tracking the message. I have tried hard to ignore their ignorant rants, and have done well except one slip up with mikey. We have to step over them and keep on trucking. As I can see from yesterday and today they have hijacked the site, saint has about ten new threads, don't read them just let them scroll away. Pretty soon the troll's will just be talking to each other. I know it is hard to do but ignore the disrespect that is being displayed towards Vets, it is meaningless coming from ********. Semper Fi brother's and sister's.
AZ3
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: LOOKS LIKE THE TROLL'S HAVE RECRUITED Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
it is meaningless coming from ********. Semper Fi brother's and sister's.

Good point. The day I care if the children here respect my service or my views is the day I stop breathing. Their drivel is meaningless.

And Semper Fi, my Marine brother.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am brand new to this BB, but have to agree with the Marines.
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianC wrote:
I am brand new to this BB, but have to agree with the Marines.

Yea. For once the jarheads are right.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OORAH my green cladded brother's and sister's.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called "DESPARATION" and boy are they getting desparate Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: