SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you for all you do, my declaration of solidarity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DewiSudarsono
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Thank you for all you do, my declaration of solidarity Reply with quote

Dear Sirs

My name is Dewi Sudarsono an Hindu from Bali Indonesia, I have been following the many dark aspects of the Kerry campaign and want to express my admiration for your strong stand on the obvoiusly deplorable record of John Kerry, both in respect to his boasting about his role in the Vietnam war as even more deplorable his betrayal after he returned to the United States.

Personally I have no right to speak about this war, I was not born yet and played no role in it. All I kno is what Vietnamese friends told me about the real nature of the Communists, about they have to flee their country in boats in order to escape the yoke of Communist rule.

The American forces who fought in the jungles of Vietnam and who have lost so many of their own deserve better than being betrayed in congress, in the media and the streets of the country they served. I have followed your adds, did my own research and concluded that somebody who betrayed his comrads in war, spread such negative propaganda about them at a time when they were facing hardship and the POW's and MIA's were totured by the Communists.

John Kerry who started his campaign on his war record and heroism while the verifiable facts show that upon return he had become an enemy of those who were serving. I cannot verify whether his war record is correct or not but somebody who on return so eagerly betrays his comrads and allies himself with other traitors like Jane Fonda, in my view cannot have what it takes to be a hero as a hero to me is somebody who dedicates himself to a goal and doesn't betray when in the comfort of his home country.

For me as a Hindu and related to so many who lost their lives during the Bali Bombing attack by Muslim terrorists I have a stake in all this as if Kerry were to become the President of the United States in this time of global war, I have to fear he will turn to the enemies side again.

(Deleted by Admin)

This war requires strong leadership and not a leader who has proven to be unreliable and willing to betray the people he once called his comrades.

Today American forces are fighting a war in Irag, and maybe later in Iran and Syria, they deserve better than what was done to the veterans of the Vietnam war, the insults an betrayal thrown at them by the American Peace Movement Kerry was so eager to embrace.

I am publishing a lot about the current war and the true nature of the enemy we are now facing, one of the conclusions I arrived at is that we must stand behind our forces, whether it is in Iraq, Kashmir or on the streets of our countries, The US, India, Indonesia and Europe, where now I am residing.

Whe Kerry would become President he will again betray the forces, now in Iraq, and he will join with the Europeans who have proven to excell in weakness, cowardice and betrayal of the Country and People to whom they thank their freedom.

My goal now is to spread the word of what you are so bravely exposing all over the world as for example in Europe most people in their shortsightedness are Kerry fans, while in order for them to survive the onslaught of Islam terrorism we need strength not weakness.

Thank you

Dewi Sudarsono
http://www.eshoju.org

You are warmly invited to visit, and if you wish become free and honrable membe, the webside above, on which I and a number of very motivated friends want to help spreading your message, facts and insights in Europe and all over the World. Also I would be very much honored if you could advise us on how best to contribute.

Admin note:

Dewi...

While we appreciate the bulk of your sentiment expressed here, we cannot display the general nature of the observation which was deleted. With your concurrence, I will delete my edit if you can accept the deletion of that content from your post.

Thank you
Admin

smalltowngirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Dewi, loved your post. i find it exciting to read about people from other countries having such a good grasp of the facts. Many in this country seem far less enlightened than you are. Again,great post!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: