SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sailors avoid listening to MEDIA SIRENS, stay the course.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Sailors avoid listening to MEDIA SIRENS, stay the course. Reply with quote

The SIRENS, they say, had maidens' features, but from the thighs down they had the forms of birds. One of them played the lyre, another sang, and another played the flute. By these means, and by clever, knavish, and deceitful words, they persuaded passing mariners to linger, thus causing their destruction. That is why the island where they lived was full of the bones of those who had perished.

Do not listen to their stories.

Do not be decieved into thinking their focus is a true course.

Do not battle with each and every one, many many of them are false battles, that will only consume your energy.

Trust our Captain O'Neill for he has passed by The Media Sirens before, and knows the course to set, this time.

Stay on Mission

Stay on the Truth

vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailors avoid listening to MEDIA SIRENS, stay the course Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:

Do not listen to their stories.

Do not be decieved into thinking their focus is a true course.

Do not battle with each and every one, many many of them are false battles, that will only consume your energy.

Trust our Captain O'Neill for he has passed by The Media Sirens before, and knows the course to set, this time.

Stay on Mission

Stay on the Truth

I agree.

The way a propagandist deals with truth is to create fear, uncertainty and doubt commonly known as FUD. The Democratic Party is a master at this game. The Democrats and Kerry are now engaged in a major media battle with the SBVT. Sending Max Cleland and others to Crawford is a stunt created to give validity to the notion that President Bush is behind SBVT and the actions of the “Swifties” is nothing more than a Smear Campaign. No matter the outcome I believe the SBVT when they say they will continue regardless of what the President has to say
thegunnerswife
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me when I say my Sailor is definately staying on the course! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: