SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"UNFIT FOR COMMAND" # 1 ON nyt BESTSELLER LIST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: "UNFIT FOR COMMAND" # 1 ON nyt BESTSELLER LIST Reply with quote

Breaking news from Lucianne.com
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bookd by the Million just delivered mine. BIG mistake is I should've bought 2 so my wife and I wouldn't fight over who gets it first...She won, that's why I'm on the computer...!
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only imagine the demand level for the book at this time. This book is going to be #1 for a long time considering that many of us ( including myself ) have yet to receive our copies yet or find them available in bookstores. Go swiftvets!
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know whether the book stores in Manhattan are well stocked with all the visitors coming to town next week?
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know about Manhattan but I can tell you that it cannot be found at Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta.
Tony
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I flew the other day on a Northwest Airlines flight. I was sitting at the front of the plane (the perks of frequent travel) - and prior to take off, the flight attendent borrowed my copy so she could show it to the pilots (whom she informed me can't stand Kerry). They all spent several minutes in the cockpit paging through my book before returning it to me and complaining they couldn't find copies anywhere. Looks like Kerry has lost the commercial airline vote..... Very Happy

http://tonyk.smugmug.com/photos/1822816-L-1.jpg
USN 1983-1992
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I wonder if the NY Times will do an interview with the author like they do with others? The MSM bias is obvious and sickening
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: