SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry’s “Band of Brothers” Disbanding?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abxxy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: John Kerry’s “Band of Brothers” Disbanding? Reply with quote

Well, sure looks like it. I again point to Michael Karnish’s piece in the Boston Globe (I love the BG, they have big feet and even bigger mouths) of August 18, 2004.

In the article Karnish quotes two of Kerry’s VietNam “Band of Brothers”, James Wasser and Michael Medeiros, I quote: “James Wasser, who accompanied Kerry on that mission aboard patrol boat No. 44 and who supports Kerry's candidacy, said that while he believes they were "very, very close" to Cambodia, he did not think they entered Cambodia on that mission.”

“Michael Medeiros, who served aboard the No. 94 with Kerry and appeared with him at the Democratic National Convention, vividly recalled an occasion on which Kerry and the crew chased an enemy to the Cambodian border but did not go beyond the border. Yet Medeiros said he could not recall dropping off special forces in Cambodia or going inside Cambodia with Kerry.”

These two guys are now coming clean. I wonder what else they will soon spill.

These admissions validate the firm position taken by Kerry’s gunner and member of the Swift Vets group Steve Gardner.

If John Kerry’s “Band of Brothers” have any character, sense of conviction and decency, they will soon be throwing Kerry off the boat as his stories become more and more recognized as lies. If they are good people which I am sure they are, their conscience will guide them on the right path of truth.

There are a couple of more things that I must revisit from my previous op/eds.

In this same article Karnish writes: “Separately, according to Meehan's statement, Kerry crossed into Cambodia on a covert mission to drop off special operations forces. In an interview, Meehan said there was NO PAPERWORK for such missions and he could not supply a date.”

Here is what I think it happened: Kerry was one day on a patrol with a SF team. After a long day of getting shot at and committing war crimes and atrocities as he claims he did, the SF Officer said to Kerry:

“Hey Kerry, all this shooting , killing and rapping got me hungry, I heard of a McDonald’s up the river 20 miles into Cambodia. Let’s have some grub. Did you bring the Bud?”

I must say that I am very flattered by Mr. Meehan. He was paying attention when I wrote in “John Kerry’s Viet Nam Stories” I write: “Who gave him the orders? Which Commanding Officer gave him the orders? Where are those orders? In his records which he will not release? All orders are given in written form not verbal. Where are they and who gave them to Kerry? Maybe a Commanding Officer made an exception and did in fact give Kerry the orders for an illegal op on a "wink, wink" basis.””

He sure took the bait by saying that there was no paperwork for those missions therefore the orders were given on a “wink, wink” basis. Mr. Meehan, in the future make up your own excuses please.

UPDATE

Now the Kerry campaign has conceded that when PCF3 hit the mine, Kerry fled the area up river.

SwiftVets: 2, Kerry: 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: