SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Navy Doesnt support this site

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
navysue1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Navy Doesnt support this site Reply with quote

As I stated earlier, I am in the navy. I can tell you that at no time does anyone in the navy agrees with the material being posted here. I am a proud american and cant believe the things I am reading. Come on Folks learn how to debate. This isnt an open forum, you have just slam people. I did that in third grade speech
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Navy approval? You speak for the Navy??? Reply with quote

navysue1: I posted the message below in your other topic and you didn't respond! Do you call what I wrote below "slamming" you? It looks to me like I'm slamming Kerry, not you. Is that what's bothering you? Did you make any effort to check out what I referred you to? I must say, I have doubts about your credibility at this point. Opening multiple topics and not responding to specific and non-abusive messages is troll-like behavior. I will ask that you read what's next to my name below. Thatisall ...

(from me, in navysue1 topic "I am in the Navy")
Welcome, navysue1! What info are you seeing that could possibly make you vote for a slanderer of his comrades-in-arms, a traitor who negotiated with the enemy while still a Naval Reserve officer and a man who mocked the Iwo Jima memorial? Please see the "Calling All Marines" topic, and by all means visit www.wintersoldier.com and read John Moore's excellent analysis of Kerry's '71 Senate testimony. Were you even aware of any of this? Most Vietnam vets hate Kerry, and that's a fact. 250 (currently) Swift Boat vets don't think he's fit for CIC, including 11 of 19 in his campaign ad picture! If you don't like Bush, the country would be better off if you voted for Nader! Semper Fi!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one? My, but they are trying to be crafty.

Navy, in your initital post, you were not slammed, but asked if you had seen other places that are doing what you accuse us of. Your subsequent posts shows that you are just another troll here to disrupt, although trying to appear "reasonable."

Your claim that no one in the Navy supports this site is most laughable, since it is doubtful you even know a smidget of people in the Navy currently.

If you call what the trolls come here doing as debating, it exposes your true agenda. So far, all you have done is try to slam this site, albeit crafty.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysue1, please see my 'PM' to you before you open any new threads!

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, I need to congratulate you. You're the first troll here to claim they're in the Navy to call herself a "soldier."

Thanks for playing.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: