SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Meehan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Michael Meehan Reply with quote

I was just watching a replay of Brit Hume's show on Fox. Meehan finally appeared and made a recorded statement to the effect that Kerry did in fact call Rear Adm. Hoffman but nothing was discussed about the possible changes of the book Tour Of Duty.

It just boggles my mind that people in Kerry's campaign have no conscience and can just get up and tell lies while Kerry hides behind them. I guess this is all part of "politics", but it certainly does a great injustice to the American public. It would be slightly different if these were comments from the Bush Campaign, but he is in effect calling Rear Adm. Hoffman a liar. I dont know what it takes to break through Kerry's campaign of continually lying to cover up for Sen. Kerry, but if I were one of the Swift Vets, I would be writing each lie Kerry & his campaign says and post it on the wall for motivation. Then again, the wall would be full within days if not hours, and I'm sure the Swift Vets were plenty motivated before Kerry's campaign began lying, dodging, and covering up for Kerry.

I just simply cannot imagine the conscience (or lack thereof) from the Kerry campaign.
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a list of Kerry lies, read my blog. I'm blogging them as fast as I can (I swear!), but I can't keep up. The most amazing thing is that many of the lies can be proven with Kerry's own words!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once read a comparison between Kerry and Nixon. I thought it was rather funny at the time.

I don't any more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: