SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ben Ginsberg and Ollie North.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Ben Ginsberg and Ollie North. Reply with quote

I don't know if any of you watched Hannity and Colnes last night but they had Ollie North on he was great. He praised the vets and said they had every right to say what they are. Also on Nightline Ben Ginsberg really gave them a piece of his mind also when asked would he still be assisting the Swiftboat Vets. He said off course I will.
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Ginsberg was unflinching in his support ... Reply with quote

Saw him on at least 3 news programs last night, all hostile questions ... he smacked them down every time they tried the "If you did nothing wrong why did you resign ?" question ...

Gave the guy on the Zahn show an earful about the double standard of the DNC/Moveon lawyers not being questioned at all ...

The reporters just can't believe anyone would resign for reasons of principle. What do they say, "liars think everyone else is lying." People without principle can't imagine someone with principle.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it. But I was disappointed the way Sean allowed Alan to sit there and quote testimony from the Congressional record and allowing it to appear that Kerry has never said that he himself has stated that he committed atrocities. Sean should have fired back and played a tape of Kerry actually saying it.

I am telling you that they are spinning this and our side has got to do a better job of not allowing them to get away with it.

Not to mention that Sean could have asked Olie how absurd it is for anyone to think that you could be dead in the water, 100 feet from the shoreline max for 1+ hours and not have a single man shot or heavy weapon damage to the vessel reported.

We should be kicking their butts. We definitely have the facts but we are not pounding them enough. These facts can be used in a manner that allows common sense to determine who is telling the truth. It damn sure isn't Mr. Kerry.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: