SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry owes apology to the vets he 'drafted'

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Kerry owes apology to the vets he 'drafted' Reply with quote

Kerry owes apology to the vets he 'drafted'

His campaign's use of images from "South Texas Heroes" was at once presumptuous and insensitive. It would be convenient for the presidential campaign of Democrat John Kerry to lay the blame completely on a lower level operative for the unauthorized and cavalier manner in which the names and photos of Hispanic military veterans apparently were lifted from a copyrighted book and placed in a television ad.

http://www.caller.com/ccct/editorials/article/0,1641,CCCT_840_2937879,00.html
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another of a very long list of items that prove Kerry is as honest as night is day.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, Bob - by tomorrow I suspect that Kerry will put the blame on some unpaid, volunteer campaign staffer. In spite of the fact that Kerry provides the now-required, "I approved this message" at the beginning of the ad.

Remember the comment Kerry made - supposedly when he "didn't know" that he was wearing a lapel mike - where he said, "I'm telling you, these guys are nothing but a bunch of crooks" ?

I believe that psychiatrists call that "projection".

Wink
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianC wrote:
No worries, Bob - by tomorrow I suspect that Kerry will put the blame on some unpaid, volunteer campaign staffer. In spite of the fact that Kerry provides the now-required, "I approved this message" at the beginning of the ad.

Remember the comment Kerry made - supposedly when he "didn't know" that he was wearing a lapel mike - where he said, "I'm telling you, these guys are nothing but a bunch of crooks" ?

I believe that psychiatrists call that "projection".

Wink

More like vomit projectile!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, throughout Kerry's history, you can find examples of his narcissism - he feels entitled, above the law, destined for greatness.

This is just the most recent example.

BZ's to the WWII vets for setting the record straight!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: