SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill O'/real/ly , Dark Side, or just Arachnophobia ?????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Bill O'/real/ly , Dark Side, or just Arachnophobia ????????? Reply with quote

So I am busy and for lunch I have been eating in the car at a

fast food place and listening to the talk shows.

Today again O'/real/ly first " takes" callers telling him he is

"Fair and Balanced", then "takes" a call where he leaves his

"spider egg" ?? Do you think Michael Moore has a right to do what

he did?? blah blah, Then he goes back to his cross and bleeds

"They said all these bad things about me". Then the egg drops

"All these slime merchants need to be stoped" he wants the

"Swiftboat" etal "slimers to shut up still.

Then another call where he says no sort of yells,,"" don't you see

its 8 to 1 aginst the Swifts on that about Kerrys story" and cuts the

nice lady off.

Spider,Spider, Spider, Spider, now it's MY SPIN ZONE
?did he write a few words in Kerrys dust cover for Kerrys "bible to me"
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
don't you see its 8 to 1 aginst the Swifts on that about Kerrys story

I heard this too and I'd like to focus in on this part, O'Reilly said that on the Rassmann story that it's 8 vets who say there was enemy fire against 1 who says there was not. His conclusion is that the preponderance of the evidence is that the SBVfT are lying on this one because of the eight witnesses. Is this addressed in the book (sorry I don't have a copy yet)?

He did go on to say that Kerry's Cambodia story was proven false, but went directly into his "this smear campsign must stop" nonsense. Of course, never mind that the Cambodia story probably would never have gotten a mention otherwise.
Headhunter's Daughter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Bill O'/real/ly , Dark Side, or just Arachnophobia ????????? Reply with quote

Bill O'Reilly use to be a pretty fair guy until he learned to use the word "bloviate". I think it went to his head - all that hot air, I mean. Laughing
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be a fan of O'Reilly also, but after time you see that all he is after is ratings by going against the grain on everything. It just shows that the swifties and all of us ex and current military types are becoming acccepted and listened to. I have a son currently in Iraq, who tells me that overwhelmingly the guys he is with are against Kerry because they are afraid to serve under him.
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re the Rassmann event--he doesn't acknowledge that between Kerry and Rass, there are numerous versions, including whether Kerry's boat hightailed it off the scene. He does not acknowledge that there is no evidence that the guys in the water received fire from both sides of the banks, ergo no gunshot wounds to the individuals or boats.

He's going to be apologizing big time one day soon.

One good thing that came out of today's show--Bill elaborated on the Kerry John McCain ad that was pulled, and played Bush's response, which negated what McCain said.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: MY SPIN ZONE Reply with quote

His mirror is getting to much use and his head is so big it no

longer shows when he looks so the guilt will never show

not a chance he will ever say " I did wrong".
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi people! This is the first time I've posted anything... anywhere... never been in a forum site before, so be nice! I had a lot of trouble just logging onto the swiftvet site today... and this site (posting) has a lot of stuff I don't know what to do with...
can you just imagine 'little john' standing in front of a mirror saying 'mirror, mirror on the wall who's the greatest of us all?" I can!
I figure when he folds his hands (as if in prayer) and bows (as he always does at his speeches, appearances) one of his 'people' is holding a mirror up in front of him! and who else claps for himself? Kerry, Edwards, Teresa... what's with them? they love themselves... not us little people!
Herb
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
Hi people! This is the first time I've posted anything... anywhere... never been in a forum site before, so be nice! I had a lot of trouble just logging onto the swiftvet site today... and this site (posting) has a lot of stuff I don't know what to do with...
can you just imagine 'little john' standing in front of a mirror saying 'mirror, mirror on the wall who's the greatest of us all?" I can!
I figure when he folds his hands (as if in prayer) and bows (as he always does at his speeches, appearances) one of his 'people' is holding a mirror up in front of him! and who else claps for himself? Kerry, Edwards, Teresa... what's with them? they love themselves... not us little people!

Welcome.

The site is always a bit overtaxed when they release a new video as today -- or when the press starts a new frenzy and everyone starts visiting or downloading the video.

One thing we should all do is save the video to our own drives when FIRST we watch it so that we don't have to slow down the site to show our friends.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy WELCOME STEVIE!!

I agree with arymann, O'Reilly did one good thing today, by airing the pulled Kerry ad and showing Bush's response.

Otherwise he "BLOW"viates!

Laughing LOL LOL LOL LOL

Nutso God bless and keep your son and his comrades!

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: