SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY SUPORTERS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: KERRY SUPORTERS Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What reply is there? May the force be with you.

And I am the wierdo.
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no real men or vets that set up this site. I am personally willing to meet any of them face to face and tell them what unpatriotic pieces of crap they really are. Yep we Hate Bush. What is not to hate. Look at the mess he has made our country. Look at the division. Look at the strife. Look at his approval numbers drop like used condom. If Kerry is so gutless, lets hear how some of you "real men" performed in Combat. If you going to cast stones then be prepared to take a few back. Otherwise stand down an button up.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: it's about Kerry, numbnuts Reply with quote

Kerry = liar, slanderer, no honor.

That's what this is about. End of story.
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how you say...No Honor with regards to Kerry, but lets recap dubya's service.

He went AWOL.
Refused to take a drug test
Didnt complete flight school

So you are saying that the a person who has done the above has HONOR? Wake up.

And just for clarification this site was created by republicans who support Bush. So please stop saying that it isn't about dubya, this is a smear campaign. Here rename this site to Smear Boat Vetrans for Truth. (How ironic the word truth is put in there. Does dubya even know what Truth means)
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about Kerry, numbnuts.
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waltjones wrote:

The man wiht a Silver Star, a Bronze Star and Three Purple Hearts vs the drug addict, alcholic AWOL Moron we have as President.

The Military I served in, just did not give out Medals for giggles. You have to earn them. How many did you earn Walt or did you even serve for real?
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
Well I must thank 'saint' at least you had the integrety to make some sort of a response.

My only point is about all this Hate.......

I think most of us can agree hate does not do ones common sense any good.

However thanks for the reply..... especially for not rehashing the 2000 election.

I don't know or care what anyones religeous affiliation is or how many of you are athiests....... However I might without offending too many of you offer a suggestion of prayer...... however and for whatever you feel is unjust and wrong in the world and with President Bush ..... or for that matter Kerry.

I pray everyday for an end to the madness that is the Bush Administration. It is not hate. Heck I liked his dad. I voted for Bush Sr the first time. Helped vote him out though. Never hated him. His son is an extremist. I can live with a Republican in office. I can live with most Republicans. What I cant live with is extremism and lies. A person who will not compromise. There are many Americans who disagree with Bush, however he is unwilling to listen to us. It is a shame.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't have to listen to you, you are the minority and that will show on 11/6/04. Walt I have my own medals also but I didn't play fake to get them. Most Vets didn't want the P/H because it meant time in the rear and they wanted to be with their team in the fight. But that's neither here nor there, Chesty Puller got the CMH and stayed in the battle. He didn't cut and run.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
There are no real men or vets that set up this site. I am personally willing to meet any of them face to face and tell them what unpatriotic pieces of crap they really are. Yep we Hate Bush. What is not to hate. Look at the mess he has made our country. Look at the division. Look at the strife. Look at his approval numbers drop like used condom. If Kerry is so gutless, lets hear how some of you "real men" performed in Combat. If you going to cast stones then be prepared to take a few back. Otherwise stand down an button up.

Ok, I didn't want to do this but you forced me.
Single tour of duty of 13 mos. instead of 2 tours of 4 1/2 mos total.
Silver Star for shooting an escaping POW after handcuffing him.
Bronze Star for swimming in a croc infested stream for my first bath in 60 days.
Bronze star #2 for using an M-16 as my weapon instead of the 50Cal. I was ordered to use.
Bronze Star #3 for riding in a Swift boat WITHOUT getting wounded.
3 Purple hearts- 2 without bleeding, 1 with blood and all that.
Navy Commendation for not filming a re-enactment of my Silver Star performance.

There. Satisfied?
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
waltjones wrote:

The man wiht a Silver Star, a Bronze Star and Three Purple Hearts vs the drug addict, alcholic AWOL Moron we have as President.

The Military I served in, just did not give out Medals for giggles. You have to earn them. How many did you earn Walt or did you even serve for real?

You are no vet -- you are a fraud.
poirierwilliam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: KERRY SUPORTERS Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
Dudes and Dudettes, look at the state you have got your selves in. YOu are motivated out of hate of bush. And I do mean hate, then there is the fear.... you have fear of bush and this is compounded by the very real threat of future terrorist attacks on the U S

Man go back and watch The Lord of The Rings and Star Wars..... you guys are embracing the darkness here.

This site was set up by real men with a real cause...... Yet from hate and fear you are attacking them.

in the name of Obe Wan Kanobee...... Gandolf and the rest look at yourselves..... Look how Kerry flipped off a vet at the vietman war memorial, on memorial day

one day the complaint is bush don't talk to swift.... the next he planed 911.... shheese

Look up who the hell george soros is and how he made his money (inequality and arbitrage)..... and ask your selves why he wants kerry for president..... and why al queda would want kerry for president...

Ask yourselves where all this hate you have is coming from.... I really dont have a clue...

So do me the one favor of telling me for my education where does all this hate come from...

Please don't mention the last election. The DNC screwed up trying to throw a election in florida by designing the ballots incorectly..... then they actually tried to sue to cover for their mistake in throwing the balllot.

so leave the election out of it... tell me where does all your hate come from and how is this hate good for your thought process eh?

GEORGE BUSH MADE ME HATE, THE ******* FROM TEXAS, born in Conn.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: