SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time to clean up our acts!!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Time to clean up our acts!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I think we all need to take a look at our own conduct here on these boards. The Administrator is right. It's well past time to start instituting some rules and common decency among ourselves. We all should start policing ourselves before the Administrator is forced to do it for us.

We all should take the high road, and not the low one. Prove that you are the better person, by replying to topics and discussions without resorting to anger, cussing (to a degree), calling each other names, losing your cool with fellow posters, and to a certain degree start using a little decorum in referring to all elected officials (yes, including John F. Kerry).

All of us are supposed to be mature adults, and if we cannot openly debate and discuss the issues and topics without resorting to the above actions, then how do we ever expect to get our points across or change anyone's points of view. Let's educate each other by proving our points, providing backups of what we say, and show that we are the better people.

Those that want to come here and troll, attack, slander, insult, call names, be nasty towards others will be dealt with in time by either the Administrator or any modererators that are chosen or volunteer to police the boards. Let's work together to make this one of the best damn boards on the net.

Let's show all those that are coming here to attack us that we can keep our collective cool, and show the world that we are here to get the information out to the world concerning how we feel about John F. Kerry, and why we feel that he shouldn't be President and Commander-in-Chief by using proof, logic, common sense, decency and civil behavior between ourselves. If the majority of the Vietnam Veterans and other Veterans who are against John Kerry can pull together here, we can ensure that John F. Kerry is defeated in November.

But we will not accomplish our objective if we continue to fight each other, call each other names, etc... What about it, can we pull together? Or does this board have to lower it's standards to boards and places like the DNC, moveon.org, ** and others?

Woof

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I can't be cool and collected when all the bottom feeders do is insult the vets. They've been through enough. And as for Kerry, he has no good qualities. If they ask me to leave I will do so, without complaint. But not until THEY tell me to.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: