SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bob Dornan is a GREAT AMERICAN !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RideAHarley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Bob Dornan is a GREAT AMERICAN !! Reply with quote

I just saw Bob Dornan on Hannity & C and had to post this email that I am sending him.. We should all email him with our thanks and support. If you didn't see the segment you missed a Great American defending us and exposing things I never knew about Hanoi John.. I found his web site and his email address. I hope he doesn't mind me posting it but he did a great job.

His web site is http://www.bobdornan.com/
His email address is bob@bobdornan.com (since it is posted on his site I guess it is okay to post it here).

My email to Bob Dornan..

Dear Mr. Dornan,

YOU ARE A GREAT AMERICAN !!!! I saw you on Hannity & (the other guy) tonight and you had me standing and shouting ... HELL YES !!!

Thank you for one of the best segments I have ever seen on John Kerry.. The Swift Vets site is buzzing over your appearance !!!! You deserve our sincere appreciation and thanks.
--

RideAHarley.com - Prescott, Arizona

Last edited by RideAHarley on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob Dornan did the vets proud. I couldn't believe it when he brought out those flags from the demonstation 33 years ago.

Way to go B-1 Bob!
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Great Idea Reply with quote

The younger generation don't have a clue about how outrageous the anti-war demonstrators were. Someone should recreate their dress, demeanor, and demonstrations.

This is the kind of photographs I saw in Life magazine while I pulled my first tour of duty in 1969 and 1970.

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/vc_flg_cap.jpg

Last edited by Hueygunner on Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Frogg
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what got me.....

Doornan holds up a picture of an MIA widow, tells how widows told Kerry to stop using their pain for political gain. Holds up a picture of her husband in the service. Then holds up a picture of her husband in captivity in Vietnam. We know he was a POW. Didn't Kerry just brush them aside as he shredded thousands of pages of first hand eye witness accounts when he was investigating the whole MIA Vietnam issue in the 90's?

Then Dornan said..."If you think the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are mad, wait til you see the MIA widows".

And, folks....they are coming onto the scene soon (I remember an article on this board about them forming a group against Kerry).

And, to Congressman Doornan....who waited 33 years to pull those communist flags out and show them to America....followed by a torn/burned American flag...with stories about hundreds of American flags torn down and urinated on during that Kerry anti-war rally...

I've waited 33 years to see them!!!!
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent a thank email to Bob. What a great American
Gray Temples
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too saw Dornan tonight....he was absolutely terrific.....is the October surprise a "coming out" by POW wives?....The Liberal Elitists are in denial about what is happening to Kerry, their man......where is Michael Moore now?.....and why haven't we seen ole blustering Ted lately?

It seems like there is so much more to come

Thank God for the courage of the Swifties!!!!!
RideAHarley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: If you missed it !! Reply with quote

Usually Hannity and Colmes is rerun (later in the evening) every night. So any of you that didn't see it can catch it again.

Here in Arizona it is run 5 hours later again in its entirety.

Don't miss it (tape it) if you haven't seen it.. it was outstanding !!

And don't miss (a little later in the program) John Glenn sticking up for Kerry and giving everyone the same old BS.. "Don't look back, we have to look forward, it's not what happened 35 years ago but all about the Children of the future".. Same old BS. Made me sick, especially coming from another former Marine.

www.webblinks.com

RideAHarley.com - Prescott, Arizona

Last edited by RideAHarley on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Becky
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Bob Dornan Reply with quote

Bob Dornan was GREAT! If any of you didn't see it earlier, it's a
must see later tonight (second go around). Thanks for posting his
web site. I sent a thank you email. The flags and his experience
with Kerry those many years ago was powerful.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time you see Kerry speaking on the capital steps and the show the crowd on that day,,Look closely at the crowd and you will see VC flags dotted
everywhere...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: