SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Del Sandusky: Vets against Kerry "totally negative"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Del Sandusky: Vets against Kerry "totally negative" Reply with quote

Military.com spoke briefly with Del Sandusky on 17-Mar-2004

Military.com: There seems to be a strong movement afoot of Veterans against Kerry. What are your reactions to this?

D.S.: I have no idea where they're coming from. They're totally negative... all of the people and Veterans I've met are completely positive. We love, honor and respect John Kerry, and we're here to testify as to his credentials. Any criticisms are usually baseless or foundless or trumped up. We're trying to avoid the mudslinging on this campaign, but I just wish that those on the other side wouldn't do it.

(This guy is well scripted and well paid I bet.)
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has he ever seen a documentary, a truthful documentary, on Kerry? It isn't bad enough they dumped all over us 30 years ago, they want to start doing it again today?
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Methinks that the Kerry campaign is paying this guy some pretty hefty cash! Very Happy

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Del Sandusky: Vets against Kerry "totally negative& Reply with quote

They're totally negative...
Of course we are. We don't like John Kerry.

We're trying to avoid the mudslinging on this campaign
No you aren't. You're just trying to compartmentalize it so that your candidate stays clean.

...but I just wish that those on the other side wouldn't do it.
I'll bet you don't. Must be awkward for you when you are trying to claim the support of veterans and it turns out most of them can't stand you, and aren't shy about saying so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: