SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ON RUSH...Kathy says 75% committed atrocities
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: ON RUSH...Kathy says 75% committed atrocities Reply with quote

Incredible...Kathy's brother committed suicide after returning from VN. Now she states that 75% of veterans committed war crimes.
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that too. Kathy, her deceased brother and his group do not speak for
all the other vets who are "lining up behind the Swiftboat vets" as the Next
caller so succinctly stated.
lucky
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Hmmm Reply with quote

I was just wondering. Did Kathy give any Proof anywhere of this assertion. If so can someone tell me where this is as I would like to see it?
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, only word of mouth. In my opinion she is probably a Dem hack trying to sound sincere so that her accusation will be more credible.

I put her in the traitorous category.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm sincerely sorry for "Kathy's" loss of her brother, but a death in the family, no matter how tragic, is not license to spew up unsubstantiated claims.

Unless her claim (carefully parsed, of course) is that her BROTHER made the claim... and of course there is no hope of proving that now.

And so we rely on hearsay... and the hearsay of one man's alleged opinion... and then this begs the question, "Did Kathy's brother come into contact with 75% of all of the men and women who served in Vietnam?"

And the logical answer to that is, "No, of course not."

Again, I'm sorry for Kathy's loss.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All kinds of cockroaches are crawling out of the woodwork to support the original lies and slander perpetrated by John F'n Kerry & Co. Evil or Very Mad

We must NOT let this type of unsubstantiated LIE stand, once again.

The overwhelming majority of our brothers and sisters were honorable and humane in their service!
lucky
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Ok Reply with quote

I thought so. I have heard these "stats and facts" and have yet to see them with my own eyes. When I am able to press them myself, it seems to be all hearsay.
bjohnson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: About Kathy's assertion... Reply with quote

I don't know Kathy or anything about her issue.

I am always suspicious when people volunteer percentages. Percentages don't simply appear from out of nowhere on calculator displays. You've got to input numbers first and I hope that Kathy, whoever she is, can tell us how she got the numbers that she has based her assertion on.
arjr111
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless, Kathy provides documented proof of her assertions one should only surmise that she is lying for purely political reasons!
lucky
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

Yes navy, I do know that most servicemen served honorably in the war. as they always have in all wars. We must be ever vigilant for these "claims". I do hope that as many people as possible are monitoring all these talk shows and call in to refute these traitorous comments.

I think that I know how Kathy got her stats but I could be wrong. I remember when I was younger and didn't know any better. There were guys that would say how they served in vietnam and sometimes they would say how they "saw" things. I do know now that most of em never served at all and sometimes they did serve but were never "there".

Hey KATHY, they were just trying to get a piece of AZZ.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about the sheer numbers of dead people there would have been if it were even remotely possible that 75% of all those who served in Vietnam had actually killed just one person.

The poplulation would have dwindled to near zero.

Kathy, you're full of mullarkey.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have said this before of the claims of Atrocoties in Vietnam. If they were even remotely true, bodies would be falling out of the sky constantly, their would have piles of bodies and body parts as big as 2 story buildings, the country side would have been one torched village after another.
It is strange how there are very few actual eyewitness accounts, it is always a story heard from someone else who heard it from someone else. With most stories especially the Winte Soldier ones being totaly bogus, just ask Mr. Hurley about the Atrocoties his Unit supposedly comitted. Oh that's right he had to retract that and apologise to the Veterans of his former Unit because they never happened!!
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: that's about 2 million criminals Reply with quote

That's about 2 million Vietnam Vet's who will go to our over populated prisons. Bet some of the scum bags currently on the inside will have some major problems with these Vet's coming into the system.
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: ON RUSH...Kathy says 75% committed atrocities Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:
Incredible...Kathy's brother committed suicide after returning from VN. Now she states that 75% of veterans committed war crimes.

Who the hell is Kathy and what makes her an authority on war crimes statistics?

Most likely a DU shill.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arjr111 wrote:
one should only surmise that she is lying for purely political reasons!

I think EVERYTHING she said was a lie, including her comment about her brother. She must have dropped her DU talking point paper when she came up with 75% figure out of her butt!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: