SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's meeting with the commies in France

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gator60
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Kerry's meeting with the commies in France Reply with quote

Was watching Hannity last night. Was supprised to learn no one paid any attention to our hero's meeting with the commie bastards, where he was trying to broker a deal, where our POW'S where to be left behind and we where to pull out of Vietnam and hope, at some time, the commie bastards,at there choosing, may release the war crimals that thay had as prisoners. And the thing that realy fries my ass, is Kerry, the trader bastard, was still in the Navy. Balls of brass, boats of glass, Black berets forever. B Gustofik River section 533 pbr 132 ----1967 to 1969
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm betting we'll be hearing a lot about this fairly soon. Notice how the republicans have been emphasizing that Kerry anti-war activities are fair game. It's just a matter of time. Smile
100% Service Connected
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity is a bad place to get information. Faux News is a propaganda machine run by Rupert Murdock for two reasons . . . FIRST to make money, and secondarily to provide a platform for a radical reactionary, inflammatory right wing agenda.

Let us note that Richard Nixon "met with the commie bastards" and opened relations to China.

Politics in foreign relations is about meeting with enemies in discussion so our youth isn't forced to "meet" with their youth in combat.

I'm gonna take a lot of flack in this group. Let me quote ol' Dubya . . .

"Bring it on!" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% Service Connected wrote:
Hannity is a bad place to get information. Faux News is a propaganda machine run by Rupert Murdock for two reasons . . . FIRST to make money, and secondarily to provide a platform for a radical reactionary, inflammatory right wing agenda.

Let us note that Richard Nixon "met with the commie bastards" and opened relations to China.

Politics in foreign relations is about meeting with enemies in discussion so our youth isn't forced to "meet" with their youth in combat.

I'm gonna take a lot of flack in this group. Let me quote ol' Dubya . . .

"Bring it on!" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ahem. Nixon was a sitting president, authorized by congress and the people to represent the United States. His meetings were entirely legal. Kerry on the other hand was not authorized and was specifically PROHIBITED by law to conduct meetings of any sort.

Your intelligence can only be exceeded by the number of digits on your hands and feet. "Bring it On" was Mr. Kerry's quote.

If you are going to attempt to troll, you need to probably read the manual. Might I suggest "Trolldom 101", listed on Amazon as "Tour of Duty".
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't confuse him with facts, GoophyDog. Wink
gator60
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Bring it on??? Reply with quote

What is it 68 million for Kerry's 528s to about a 1/2 a million for the swifty's It shows how daming the truth is. I think we are bring it on just fine thank you. (Zel Miller rules) B. Gustofik Laughing
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100%, so you have no problem with John Kerry absent any Authorisation from the U.S. Government, sitting down possibly 3 times with represenatives of N. Vietnam while our men were fighting them? You have no problem that he was still a Commissioned Officer in the U.S. Navy Reserve at the time. You have no problem that he returned and publicised the Norths Offer as a reasonable one, being a part of their Propaganda machine?
Now mind you this is a serious violation of U.S. Law and one he could have been sent to jail for.
Guess you see no problems with that at all huh?
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another little tidbit about Kerry and Communists.
Kerry's Disloyal Nicaraguan Journey
With Sens. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) and Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.) heaping praise on the Managua trip, Goldwater said Kerry and Harkin "negotiated over there ... and now they're trying to force the president of the United States to negotiate with the president of Nicaragua. I honestly think two members of our body are violating the [federal] code when they undertake to negotiate" and are "usurping a section of the Constitution" giving only the president the right to negotiate with foreign leaders, Goldwater said. "To transgress against the Constitution is wrong, wrong, wrong."

Kerry shot back that he was "a veteran of Vietnam who fought and was wounded in that conflict.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1205662/posts?page=9#9
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be watching this thread because I love to see drivel dispelled.

So Hannity is a propoganda machine run for two reasons:

1. To make money.

Say it aint so. You mean to tell me that there are people out there actually trying to make a living, trying to employ people, not sucking off the government tit?

2. To provide a platform for a radical reactionary, inflammatory right wing agenda.

So would it be okay if they offered a platform for radical, reactionary, inflammatory LEFT wing agenda? I have to assume so because nearly 90% of the airwaves are filled with radical, reactionary, inflammatory LEFT wing agendas that you couldn't possibly be calling for equal time.

My FAVORITE activity is exposing the left's "freedom for us, not for them" ideology. Hey Whoopie, it's okay for you to make "Bush" jokes, it's also okay for your sponsor to fire your azz.

Finally, I wonder what you think about our youth "meeting" with the youth of Iraq and Afghanistan. The youth of those nations don't have to meet with ours, they can lay their weapons down and cease hostilities can't they? The U.S. is not demanding a surrender. Just stop the sheet and nobody get's hurt. Seems simple enough. But we're bullies right?

Please respond 100%, now's the time to be heard.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, DevilDon. It's too late for 100%.
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several thoughts

Who was he claiming to represent and under what authority.

He was negoiating with an entity that was not a recognized state or government, the Viet Cong.

Let's see other than sticking another bent feather in his cap and engaging in illeagal activity he really didn't accomplish much did he?

He was rather proud of himself however for his efforts.
The Peoples Peace Rolling Eyes

Viet Cong ? Was he negoiating with terrorists?
gator60
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Ok Reply with quote

If Hannity is such a propagandist What is CBS,NBC,MSNBC,ABC,(Clinton news network)CNN,New York Times, La. Times and my favorite that fat ass Michel Moore. If people can't understand when you go over to France an sell out our POWs , that makes you a trator. You need to be watching moore Fox news network and less Terezzzza Kerry and her poodle.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: dis-connected Reply with quote

Darn, all the things I would of said got said, everyones on you like mike moore on a pizza!

There is one thing though, its spelled FOX-news,you spelled it the french way faux
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: